Chapter 3: Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb

After laying there a bit I pushed Reece off the bed. Because ya know why the hell not. She landed smack dab in the middle of the floor.

As I laid there laughing my ass off, she decided to pull me down as well. Right as she did we began to laugh even more.

Next thing I know CC was standing in the doorway. He just stood there staring at us jaw dropped.

I stopped laughing and stared back. "What you've never seen best friends before?" I smirked.

He nodded then said. "ANYWAYS your dad made pancakes. " He was about to walk out before adding . "Oh yea and hes letting Ashley and I take you out for a day so send your friend home."

Once he left I turned to Reece who was smirking at me then she teased. "Oohhhh Ruby's got a boyfriend Ruby's got a boyfriend." I then replied by smacking her in the face with a pillow and telling her. "Grow up and shut your face hole."

We had breakfast and Andy just glared at Ashley the whole time who was staring at me. Reece kept nudging my arm because she was all exited and shit.

After breakfast Reecey left and I was left to get ready. I wore acid washed grey jeans, a "dream it" tank top, and a leather jacket. I then did my hair scene style and did a simple makeup.

I ran downstairs only to bump into Ashley. "S-sorry. B-t-dubs can I call you Ash?" I asked nervously. "Yea sure." He replyed with a smile. Oh my gosh his smile. Literal. Perfection.

Then CC came out of the kitchen with "dad". The word kinda weirded me out. I was getting used to it. But still. //shutters//

Andy walked over between me and Ash, separated us to his full arms length then said. "There that's better." With a smile.

"You two better take care of Ruby. And if she gets hurt, I swear to Satan I will rip out your vocal cords and feed them to Crow." Andy said while getting up into Ashley's face.

Ash, well he just lifted up his hands in defense then put one down to shake on it as if it were a deal. CC stood there mortified by the VERY graphic image Andy had set.

I put on my leopard print Dock Martins and hugged Andy before walking out the door and I was followed by Ash tipping an imaginary hat at him then I was sure he was staring at my ass. CC walked out after us insuring Andy that he'd watch Ashley.

CC drove and I realized I had no idea where we were going. I leaned up from the back seat having my arms on both of the front seats. "Um CC. Where are we going exactly?" He just laughed and replyed. "You'll see hun you'll see." I fell back into the seat with my arms crossed and stared out the window.

Soon enough I saw a sign saying Buena Park. Followed by multiple Knott's Berry Farm signs and banners. My face instantly lit up. "Omg are you taking me to Knott's????" Ash looked back in his mirror at me and nodded.

I just sat back excited as fuck. This was gonna be a fun day.

#############################

Ok. I am seriously sorry that I haven't posted in literal centuries. And let me be honest. I've had this whole thing planned out I'm just a lazy ass. And I get caught up in everything else. Feel free to comment suggestions, ur opinions, I will happily read them all. Thank u. Hale out.