Chapter One

"What are we supposed to do?" Kim asked her older sister and mother.

"I wish I knew. I've never seen her like this." Kris replies and they both look at Kourtney.

"What? I don't know what to do! I've tried, we all have and she hasn't responded. She hasn't left her room in days and her house in a month. We can't help her if she doesn't want it and we can't push her." Kourtney says and they both nod solemnly.

"Okay, Khloé we're leaving and we just want you to know that we love you and that we're here for you no matter what!" Kris told her daughter from the other side if the bedroom door. They got no response from Khloé before all three of then left the house.

It had been a month since both Khloé and Lamar signed the divorce papers and made their divorce final. Khloé hadn't said a word since then. She refused to talk to anyone, even Kourtney. No one has been able to get through to her, to comfort her. She hadn't even left her house. Everyone had begun to worry. They had never seen Khloé so sad. She was always the strong one out of the group so when this started, it shocked everyone. They had tried everything possible to get her out of the bed and out of the house but none of it worked. They had just hoped that she would be able to get out of this funk and find something that made her happy.

~The Next Week~ Khloé's P.O.V

I woke up the same way I had been for a month. To someone knocking at my door, telling me how everything's going to be okay and how they're there for me. I know that they are but I just want to be left alone. I probably should have went to some island or something.

"Khlo, it me and Kendall." I heard Kylie's voice from the other side of the bedroom door. They had really pulled out the big guns if they sent Kendall and Kylie to me.

"Go away!" I tell them. It was the first time I had said something in a month. My voice was hoarse and my throat was sore. I pull my blanket farther over my head and try to go back to sleep but...

"Please, Khloé. We just miss our big sister!" Kendall says and I sit up. I don't want see anyone but I can't leave them out there. I walk over to the door, quickly opening the door.

"Khloé!"They both said rushing to hug me. "You smell awful." Kylie comments and I chuckle.

"Well I missed you too." I say and both of the teenagers laughed.

"Did they send you here to check on me?" I finally ask.

"No!" Both Jenner sisters said at the same time. "We came all on our own." Kylie said and Kendall nodded.

"Like I said, we missed our big sister." I smile at that.

"Plus we're going to take you out!" Kylie says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Out where?" I question.

"Nothing fancy, just out for lunch." Kendall answers.

"Guys, I know you mean well but..." I started to say but Kylie was quick to cut me off.

"No buts! You are going out to lunch with us whether you like it or not." Kylie starts. "Now go take a shower and get your ass downstairs because we refuse to let our favourite older sister mope around all day!" I can actually hear the emotion in her voice and I reluctantly agree.

"Fine." I mutter as I walk off to my master bathroom to take an overdue shower.

Xx***xX

I let out a long breath as I finish blow drying my hair, I had never seen so many knots in my life. I quickly get dressed in a black jeans, a black fitted shirt and matching black and red Jordan's. I finish my outfit off by wrapping my red and black flannel around my waist. I go back into the bathroom to apply some makeup. This would be the first time I've left my house in a month, I had to make sure I looked absolutely fab. Taking one last look in the mirror, feeling satisfied with my outfit, I made my way downstairs to see my sisters.