Chapter Two

Tuesday:

I was quietly sitting in my room, ignoring the knocks at my door. Apparently Kourtney and Kim saw the paparazzi pictures from yesterday. I still wasn't ready to talk to them, to anyone really about my feelings. I didn't want to because as soon as I did I would cry. And I was tired of crying.

"Go away!" I yell with annoyance. Why didn't they just get that I wasn't ready? Why were they so pushy and invasive?

Just as I was about to plug in my headphones, my phone began to ring. I quickly answer it, seeing that it was an unknown number and hoping it was who I thought it was.

"Hello?" I say, my voice soft and polite.

"Hi, is this miss Kardashian?" The woman asks and I smile.

"Yes, yes it is." I say into the phone. I was practically shining with excitement.

"Well, I have the address here for you and I informed the orphanage that you would be visiting soon." Mrs. Ortiz says.

"Thank you so much." I said as I find a pen and pencil to write down the address. I quickly write down the details and we say our goodbyes. I put my phone on the charger and head to the bathroom to get ready.

I take a quick shower and get dressed for the day. I throw on a black and white shirt and a pair of white jeans. I opted for my favourite pair of Nike's instead of a pair of heels. I do my hair, a quick curl and put it in a pony tail. I apply just the basic layer of makeup, nothing fancy. I grab my purse after putting on some earrings and my 'K' necklace. I leave my room and I was practically ambushed by Kim and Kourtney. I totally forgot that they were even outside my door. To be honest I thought they had left. I look at them with a slight glare on my face. I mean, I understand that they care but I don't need them hovering over me like this. There's nothing they can do to make me feel any better, they can't fill the hole in my heart.

"Khlo...." Kourtney starts off but Kim quickly jumps in.

"Khloe, please stop pushing us away right now." Kim says. She was probably the most pushy. She always had to know every little detail. And it pissed me off! Everyone one couldn't be as open as her and I didn't understand why she hasn't realised that yet.

"I'm not pushing you away! I am taking my space and grieving! And I wish I could do that in peace!! Is that too much to ask?!" I practically yell at my sisters. "I don't have to tell you every little detail about how I'm feeling! You don't get to demand that from me! Everyone can't just get over a divorce in three hours like you, Kim!" I direct towards Kim. I knew it was harsh and truly hadn't meant to say it but it came out with my anger and frustration. I watched as Kim's face drops with hurt and I frown.

"Khloe!" Kourtney snaps at me and I rip my eyes away from Kim to look at her.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean that. I just....I have to go." I say hurriedly as I begin to go downstairs, leaving them in shock.

"Damn it, Khloe! What the hell was that!?" I scold myself as I start my car. I shouldn't have lashed out like that, it was uncalled for and they were only trying to help. I shake my head and turn on the radio before putting the address of the orphanage into my phone and leaving my driveway. It was a thirty minute drive so I had time to clear my mind. I wanted to fell better, why wouldn't I? But it was like I just kept digging myself into this deep hole with no way out. Sighing, I proceed to take some deep breaths and calm myself down. I started to calm down and turned the radio up louder, letting the music fill my mind.

I finally arrive at my destination. Which was a huge ass mansion with toys out in the front. I get out of my car, making sure I had my sunglasses on. I quickly walk up to the door and ring the bell. The door opens and I'm met by an older woman, around her late fifties. She was a Hispanic woman and had a few greys standing out in her long raven hair. She had a bright smile on her face as she looked at me.