Chapter 1

**Hello! I am so sorry for being silent for so long! I have been quite busy but I have e had a couple ideas for new stories, like this one! I hope you enjoy it! I'll try to post the next chapter up as soon as I can!**

I was a mother of three and worked a full time job that always required a lot from the company. Lillian is my name. I had blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and I am also a mother as I mentioned. I wasn't the boss per say, but I was indeed a part time manager for a very high maintenance branch to say the least. My job is quite tiring and I dont always have time to relax with my kids.

"I wish I could just relax! Be stressed free and work free from all this..."

I'd go online and do my work when I saw a strange add. It was nothing out of the ordinary instead of looking like a normal add. But when I went to click on it, it showed a full on daycare website, that was specifically for adults! I looked further into the website and it did look promising. It showed what they had and what they did there.

There was a nice relaxing spa and a nice pool as well to cool down and swim! It looked like the perfect get away for me! The only things I got out of this website were, "daycare for adults" not taking in account that this website, was actually a Baby Daycare! But thats not all. This daycare was for adults of course but that doesnt mean that they'll be adults. The title itself is specifically meaning to turn adults into babies! Without having to reduce their age, but just their size.

She smiled feeling that this woukd help her release a stress tension she had inside. She clicked the Check in tab on the website for a 2 week vacation that would be nothing that she expected at all. It would indeed help her stress level down, but having to endure a life of being a child no, a baby. Would she hold up to live the life of a stress free zone with people caring for her? Would she be stressed free from this trip she's taking?

**Hello again! I know this chapter was kind of short, but i hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it!**