Chapter 7

So sorry that I took a long break! Been doing some different things during this COVID believe it or not! Crazy stuff but here is chapter 7! Enjoy!

We'd head over to the kitchen. I was placed in a high chair sat next to Sonya as we were both fed our portions of baby food and given a cookie for eating all our food. After we ate we were released from the kitchen and carried to the play room with the other normal sized babies. Sonya lead me to the four kids she knew and they knew her too well. When they saw her, they came walking over happy to see her and lifted her for a hug. One of the twins was behind me looming over my head making me jump and fall on the floor. It was Ashley!

"She's with me! She's my friend!" Sonya intervened to stop her as Ashley looked at Sonya smiling. I'd look up at Ashley as she picked me up, bringing me over to the other two, craddling me like the baby I was. I'd look up at Ashley as she smiled down on me hugging me close. I'd give her a hug back smiling looking to Sonya as she smiled watching. Ashley broke the hug off before holding me like a baby once again. I didn't mind it at all it actually felt very nice. She sat down holding me close, running her fingers through my hair soothingly making me calm and relaxed.

"Everyone this is Lillian! She's my friend I met today!" all the babies smiled patting my head softly making me smile not minding the pats I received. Better than being pulled limb by limb like a doll. The other twin wanted to see me and hold me. Ashley extended her arms giving me to Hailey. She cradles me in her arms tickling me which makes me giggle and laugh. Everyone watched me squirm in her grip but to and extent where I wouldnt fall. Hailey stopped giggling at me as well walked over to some toys to play with. I reached for a puzzle like cube that had shapes inside. Before I knew it I opened it and all the shapes fell out onto the floor. Sonya giggled as she saw what I did and helped pick up the pieces giving them to me.

"Thanks Sonya!" I smiled at her before closing the puzzle back up and putting the little shapes in one by one. Time seemed to fly because before went knew it, it was time to play outside. All the babies were brouvht to a small backyard with a dance that surrounded the area. I was carried outside by Hailey and Sonya by Ashley. We were set on the ground maneuvering across the gravel, making our way to the playground. The other toddlers climbed with ease like theyve done it before. It would be a challenge for me seeing how small I was compared to the other children. I felt two hand wrap around my waist seeing Ashley helping me get up.

"Thanks Ashley!" She smiled giggling as she held me climbing up the steps of the playground. I looked down seeing how high up I was, and it was pretty scary. I stayed close to Ashley's chest as she held me making our way to the slide. She sat down sitting me in her lap as she went down. It was fun I even smiled giggling when we went down the slide. We reached the bottom and got off the slide Ashley still carrying me to a sand pit. She sat me down in it as I looked around seeing a shovel in front of me. I stayed in the sand pit digging up the sand and putting it in a pile. I must've been digging for a while because the lady from the room came out.

"Okay cuties! It's nap time!" she said. All the children dashed for the door in a straight line. The pit was pretty big so I couldn't get out. I couldn't see Sonya or the twins anywhere. I tried to climb out seeing the children go inside. I didn't want to be left alone outside so I did what any other child did, scream and shout.

"H-hey! Sonya..? Hailey! Ashley!!" Befoe I knew it I was startled by hands grabbing me. It was Hailey! I was saved! I held onto Hailey as she patted my back as she walked inside of the building catching up with the other children.

"T-thanks Hailey.." I look up at her as she gives me a smile, walking inside. I saw the others and waved to them.

"You okay?" Sonya asked me checking on me. "Y-yeah. Just got stuck in the sand pit that's all, haha" I smiled at her hugging her before we were each given blankets. I put my blanket around my body before being picked up by Hailey once more. She giggled walking over to her blanket while holding me and Ashley holding Sonya. I smiled cuddling into Hailey, slowly dozing off taking in what had happened today.

**Again sorry for the long wait! Hopefully I'll be able to update quicker soon!**