Chapter 10

"Im home again. But why am I here? Where is Sonya? Hailey and Ashley? Was it a dream?" I stood from my bed, no diaper, no onsie. Everything was mine and mine alone. I glanced around my room to see my dresser and everything was back. I could reach the door, climb on the bed with no help, my height was back, it had to be a dream.

"Sweetie I'm going to take the kids to school today, why don't you take some time off today? You had a busy day at work last night and I want to make sute you get all fhe rest and time you need to get yourself back on track!" I smiled to my husband, nodding my head to him.

"You are a lifesaver dear. Thank you so much, I love you." He only smiled to look at me.

"I love you too." He closed the door to the bedroom, leaving me to lay back down in bed to wrap my mind around everything that has happened to her.

"Was all of that stuff just a dream?" I move over to the computer, opening it to type in the website to not be found.

"What?" I typed in other key words but would still find nothing online.

"But the site was right here! Does that mean it was in my dreams?" I looked around the room, moving out of my room before going outside. Everything was normal, the sun shined down on the neighborhood, houses were aligned in Ross and no giant walls were found to depict the walls she saw when she was in the giant house.

"Why am I so worked up about this? Shouldn't I be happy that I'm home?" My phome rang in my hand, a text from my boss.

"Crap! I'm late for work!" I quickly locked the door, leaving to the car before hopping in and driving away. Id make my way to the freeway, looking around for a sign or something that reminded me of the spa place I visited, but no signs were up that said there was a spa.

I continuied with my way to work, getting out of my car and making my way to my cubicle where my computer was all set and ready. I'd sigh sitting at my desk before seeing my boss walking over to me.

"Lillian! Good to see you!"

"Mr. Lacy, I'm terribly sorry fir being late. I just lost track of time." He shook his head, smiling at me before taking a sip of his coffee.

"No need to worry! You always know how to get work done on time and get everything working for this company, you are the best employee this company has ever had!" Wow. This was the first time I was getting praise by him.

"Um yes sir! Thank you so much sir!" He gave me a smile beforr walking out.

"Keep up the hard work Lillian!" With that he walked out of my cubicle. I'd turn my computer on to sign in, clicking on papers to open to where I recently had stopped with some files that were neatly stacked on my desktop. The day was slow but I felt like I was working my butt off which made me feel great. By the time I had finished putting some numbers in a clock ran which meant it was time for lunch, 12:00PM.

I sighed softly, looking at the clock while grabbing my lunch from under my desk which was tucked away in a small refrigerator. I opened my lunch before a message popped up saying,

"Thank you for staying with us at the daycare! We hope to see you soon!" I nearly spit my lunch out of my mouth looking to the message that had popped up. No doubt that this was from the same daycare I stayed at. The message deleted itself befote popping up another one.

"We heard that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to have you come visit us again!" from Hailey and Ashley. My eyes went big seeing the filiar names that were at the end of this message. Another add popped up saying,

"Sign here to stay with us!" Without hesitation I quickly pressed the green button that said yes without taking a second glance.  The message popped up as approved before disappearing. I looked at the computer, waiting fir another message but didn't get one. A few minutes passed and I still didn't get a message.

"Where are the messages? Will I ever go back to being a baby or was this all a trick from someone in the office? No. That would be embarrassing if it was someone in the office tricking me, but that also means that they know something about me! And I don't mean a gold thing either. But a really weird thing!

I decided to finish my lunch with having this anxious feelingnof wanting to visit them. The day went on like any other day, just typing away and working in my cubicle. Hours have gone by and still nothing has happened, I would be in a state of denial as if it was a trick.

"I guess you can't have everything.." I said to myself beforr hearing another bell, the work day is over and it was time to come home. I packed all my things in a bag before heading out to my car, driving home sad as ever, not getting the thing I wanted.

Once I reached home, my husband and kids smiled at me with a greeting. My kids hugged my legs which made me smile at them, giving my love a kiss before moving to the kitchen to see all the food that was present. The smell of Chinese food made my mouth water just from the white I got of it. Eberything looked delicious.

We all sat down and began to eat, one by one grabbing different foods while gilling our plates to the brim to eat. We talked about our days and the kids told me that they were invited to a birthday party tomorrow which made me smile. Minutes passed and everyones plates were empty as also was the food. the clock read 9:20PM and it was past bedtime for the kids.

"Alright you two, it's time for bed, let's go!" My husband sent them to go get their teeth brushed while I got the extra food into the fridge to eat for later. Once everything was put away, I moved upstairs to see that my husband had tucked them in.

"Goodnight my lovelies, have sweet dreams!" I daid to them while kissing their heads befotr moving out of their room to go to our own. I got dressed in a nightgown, climbing into bed to see my husband laying next to me.

"Goodnight my dear." My husband said to me while kissing me.

"Goodnight baby." I said while cuddling close to him. His arm wrapped around my body, making me feel somewhat sad that nothing happened. Before I could think of anything, I closed my eyes, slowly drifting into a state of sleep.

The next morning I awoke to see myself alone, my eyes opened to see the sight of bars. I opened them wide after running them, seeing around me were bars painted pink with white butterflies around. The room, the toys, my diaper, everything was back! I looked down to see Sonya holding onto my body while she slept, the Sonya that found me when I was alone in the daycare. I was back where I wanted to be, I was happy.

**Hey everyone. I'm sorry that this took so long to make, I'll promise you that I will update tomorrow, I will make time to continue this story.

Another note: I'm glad you guys told me to write more. Thank you for those who read these and the ones who enjoy it. I love doing this and I'm glad I got back into writing. Thank you I really mean that. :)