(1) prologue

Alina, that's my name

I'm the daughter of Igaluk, he who bares the name of a native lunar deity, and selene, she who bares the name of the moon goddess. Sounds perfect huh.. being the daughter of two people who's names were of such praised and respected deities and goddesses. 

I'd almost think it was perfect too... if i hadn't of gotten them killed..

my birth was a threat to many people in this world, and the love between my mother and father angered many races, though about 98% of the wolf population saw this as a blessing, other races like humans (mainly hunters), vampires, and dark witches believed me to be a curse, they believed me to be a threat, the stories spread widely of my destiny dark witches claimed to see, from me killing off all races but wolves, to enslaving a race, to even just straight up being a so called demon... a curse that would destroy us all. 

Imagine what they thought when i was but 4 years a pup and my parents were both killed, or so I've been told, ya, not really the best thing that could of helped these bad rumors huh, but it's not like i remembered there deaths, heck, i didn't even remember their faces. I had always believed I deserved anything that had happened to me sense that day, the entire werewolf race was in shock and pain upon hearing of my parents deaths, and were even more upset when I had disappeared off the grid right after, even though i was TOLD the opposite. I was taken by the people who told me killed my parents, and so i grew up with them, the leader raised me, the rest of his followers beat me and took any food i was given, i don't recall anything nice of my childhood, only this one single time. I look upon this time often, when i was there for almost a year after my parents got killed, i remember a day when the man who raised me, who ive known as Arsen, was nice to me, just once, but he was nice.

Alina was very numb as she grew up, nothing would get to her, she never snapped, she was obedient and good. At least... that's what she was known as in this pack. 

An obedient bitch.