Chapter 01: Mianhae~

<SeoRi's POV>

[In My Room, 06:30am]

RING RING RING!

"Aishhh.. This alarm clock is so annoying! Can't it just keep quiet there and let me sleep for a longer time. Aigoo-.-" I talked to myself while slowly get myself out of the bed. I took my towel and get into the bathroom for a shower.

After about 20 minutes of shower, I got out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around me. I went to the closet and take my uniform out. I quickly change into it and tied my hair up into a pony tail. I also applied light make up on my face so that I will not look like a troll in school later.

By the time I had finish dressing, it was already 7:30am. I went down to the kitchen along with my bag and made myself a simple breakfast.After I had finish eating, I grabbed my bag and off to school I go.

[In School, 08:15am]

"Omo! I am already late for class now. Shit!" I quickly ran to my classroom when I saw my watch showing the time that it was already 8:15am. "Hopefully the teacher hasn't arrived yet. Aigooo~"

When I reached my classroom, there were no teacher. All the students were making a lot of noise. Some were talking, giggling and even singing.

"Phew..lucky Mr. Kang hasn't arrived yet" I mumbled to myself. I adjust my uniform a little and wipe off the beads of sweats on my forehead. After that, I went into class and approached to my friend, YeoReum.

"SeoRi, why are you late?" She asked me with a worry look on her face.

"Mianhae YeoReum. There is an incident that happened earlier on," I told her while taking a seat next to her.

"Omo. Incident? What incident? Gwenchana?" She started to get even worried that just now after hearing what I said.

"Yah! Don't worry, Im fine. Just that, just now, there is a blind boy accidentally bumped onto me."

~

*FlashBack*

I was listening to some music in my iPod while walking to school. I was listening to Happy by 2NE1. That song was fun and I started to sing along the chorus. Suddenly, I've bumped onto someone.

"Yahh!" I shouted and all my books were on the ground. I looked up and saw a guy that were about my age and height standing still there.

"Omo, Mianhae..mianhae. I didn't mean to. Gwenchana?" He spoke, trying to sound concerned.

" Are you blind?! Can't you see I am walking here?" I bend down and picked up my books and put them back into my bag.

He bend down too and wanted to help me. When he was about to picked up one the book, I slapped his hand and gave him a deadly stare. He looked down on the ground. After all the books were in my bag again, both of stood up.

"Mianhae, ms.. I am so sorry." He asked for forgiveness.

"Next time, do watch where you are going! Arraseo?" I rolled my eyes and walked off.

*End Of FlashBack*

~

"Ohhh..I see.." YeoReum said after hearing to story.

"Lets not talk about that. Anyways, where is Mr. Kang?" I asked her while turning my head around to see if Mr. Kang is around.

"I don't know.. Maybe he is sick?"

Just then, Ms. Kimly came into class and everyone returned to their own seats.

"Alright class. Mianhae for being late. Today, Mr. Kang is not able to come as he is not well. So, I will be the teacher who is going to replace him for today." She explained with her arms crossed.

"Uhhhhh..aigooo...." the class sighed.

"Lets get started with today's class. Everyone, please copy this down in your notebook." She said as she writes a long long long paragraph on the blackboard.

The class soon began to be boring again as per normal.

>>>>>>>>>>

End of chapter 1^^ Hope you guys liked it>< Sorry for the grammar mistakes in my story._. And sorry if my first chapter is quite boring._. Im trying to make it as fun as possible in the next chapters:)
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE😊
~
~
~
vote.comment.follow.

@idxxle