Chapter 03: Secret Revealed

<Luhan's POV>

[Inside The Car, 05:00pm]

While I was driving back to SeoRi's house, I could see SeoRi had already dozed off. I slowly placed her head on my shoulder and continued driving. Everytime I see her face, her beauty will always make me fall for her even deeper. How I wish she could be mine..forever...

After 10 minutes of driving, we are finally here. SeoRi woke up from her sleep and looked at me blurry.

"Huh?" she asked while rubbing both her eyes cutely.

"We are here at your house..get up sleepyhead." I laughed.

"Aish! Haha!" she laughed too and playfully punched my chest.

I got out of my car and went to the opposite car door to open it for SeoRi.
She made her way out of my car and yawned.

"You must be really tired." I told her when I saw her yawned.

"Ya..but Im hungry too.." she pouted.

"You're still hungry after we had just eaten the ice cream?" I asked while looking at her with both my eyebrows clutched together.

"Of course! Do you think the small bowl of ice cream will make my big stomach full?.." she said while pointing to her stomach.

"Well, your stomach isn't so big. Anyway, Im hungry too..hehe" I laughed while rubbing my neck.

"Hey, lets go in. I will cook for you dinner.." SeoRi suggested and pulled me inside her house.

[In SeoRi's House, 05:15pm]

"Woahh! Your house is so beautiful just like the owner.."

"Hehe..thanks.." she blushed.

"So, you're staying here alone?" I asked while making my way to the sofa in the living room.

"Aniyo..I'm staying with my mom."

"Oh..then, where is she?" I asked her again and looking around to see if her mother is around in the house.

"She is in Singapore for two months. She have some business there to settle. She will be back in 3-4 weeks time. Anyway, Im going to the kitchen now to make some dinner. So, you just stay here and watch the tv while waiting. Arraseo?"

"Nae!" I stood up like a soldier. She laughed and made her way to the kitchen. While she was in the kitchen, I turned on the tv.

"Aish..all the channel are so boring. Hmm, I wonder what she's doing in the kitchen now.." I turned off the tv and went to the kitchen.

<SeoRi's POV>

[In The Kitchen, 05:30pm]

I was in the kitchen cooking dinner for Luhan and myself. Then, I heard footsteps coming behind me. All of the sudden, my vision became black. Two hands had covered my eyes and I heard a familiar voice talking.

"Guess who?"

"Luhan. Duh." I answered and put away both hands. I turned around and saw Luhan pouted.

"Aww..you guess it right..." he pouted and took a seat at a table in the kitchen.

"Hmmmm..yummy! Smell nice! What are you cooking?"Luhan asked while sniffing through the air.

"Kimchi fried rice with black pepper beef. Its almost done now." I answered while stirring the pot. I turned around and saw Luhan already holding a plate and fork and spoon in his hands. He sure is hungry.

~A Few Minutes Later~

"Okay, Im done!" I turned around and Luhan was already asleep on the table.

"Ish..Luhan-Luhan.." I sighed. I went to take some plates and utensils to place them on the dining table. After it is all done, I wake Luhan up.

"Luhan. Luhan..wake up. The food is ready." I slowly shake Luhan shoulder.

"Uhh..ohoh.." he woke up and yawned.

"Hey, go to the toilet and wash your face first." I suggested while washing my hand.

"Ahh nae. Where is the toilet?"

"It is at the second floor." I pointed to the ceiling above.

"Nae.. Don't eat all the food by yourself." he pouted.

"Haha..ok. Ppali!"

While waiting for Luhan to come back, I decided to call my mum. To check if she's okay or not.

Ringgg Ringgg..

Me: Hello? Eomma?

Eomma: SeoRi?

Me: Nae! Eomma, how are you?

Eomma: I'm fine. What about you? Is your studies okay?

Me: Yes ma.. Ma, I miss you:'(

Eomma: Eomma miss you too.. Don't worry darling, I will be back in three weeks time..

Me: Jinjja? Daebak! Can't wait to see you:)

.
.
.
I continue talking to my mom in the phone.

~Meanwhile~
<Luhan's POV>

"Toilet is on the second floor..Toilet is on the second floor.." I keep repeating the sentence to myself just in case I forgotten where is the toilet.

"Walk straight, turn left..Ha! This must be the toilet." I thought when I saw a white door at the end of the corridor.

I opened the door and went in. My thought was wrong. This wasn't the toilet. It was SeoRi's room.

"Wow..not bad..this room is sure quite clean" I said to myself. "Better get out of here before SeoRi saw me."

When I was about to leave the room, something caught my attention. It was a diary on the table. I went towards it and pick it up. I opened the book and to my surprise, I saw a photo of me in it. I picked the photo up and there are words at the back of it. It says, 'My Love..❤'

"Did she has a crush on me? Omo. Hopefully yes.."

~Back In The Kitchen~
<SeoRi's POV>

I had been waiting for Luhan for about more than 10 minutes and he hasn't back yet. What taking him so long? I decided to take a look at him for a while.

I went up to the second floor and approached the toilet. When I reached there, I knocked the door several times but there were no response. I called Luhan's name but it is still the same. Then, I notice my bedroom door was open. Didn't I closed the door before I went out of my house this morning? hmmm..

Without any more thinking, I went there and I found Luhan inside.

"Luhan?" I called out.

"Oh err..SeoRi.." he was shocked when he saw me.

Then, I saw Luhan holding on to my diary and a photo of him. I quickly snatched those items from him and ran down to the kitchen.

"Oh no..he saw my diary.. Aigoo~" I murmured and hide my face in my hands. Then, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Luhan. He quickly hug me. I stood still as I was shocked.

"Don't worry SeoRi because I do have the same feeling for you.." he whispered in my ears before he broke the hug.

"Jinjja?" I asked while I stood up from my seat.

"Nae.. Saranghae SeoRi.." he took a step forward and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tightly. I can't believe that this will happened. It just feel like a dream.

>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Heyy chingus..Hope you enjoyed! Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes..Im just not so good in my grammar._. Saranghae😘🙆
DO NOT PLAGIARIZE😊

~
~
~

vote.comment.follow.

@idxxle