Death Note x Harry Potter

'In which Harry's wish is Light's command'

Warning: Really short, total crack, and written based off the first couple of episodes, Fanfiction, knowledge from friends, and Wikipedia. In this short, L knows that Light is Kira and didn't like, kill him. And stuff. Or send him to jail. And becomes his friend.

"I wish that ugly pink toad would die." Harry hissed coldly.

"Oh come on, Harry, that's a little harsh." Hermione reasoned, trying to think of some good side of Umbridge, "I mean, she- uh, has uh, um,"

"Uh, what 'Mione? That woman has done nothing except force us to read on subjects we've already learned. She doesn't even teach us magic! There's no point in her classes, even Quirrell was a better teacher!" Ron ranted.

"That is definitely a bit of an exaggeration." Hermione huffed

"Yeah Ron. A least Umbridge doesn't have Voldemort lounging around on the back of her head, at least I don't think so."

Ron inhaled sharply, "what if she does! And she hides him with her ugly pinkness!"

All three of them chuckled slightly, continuing to chatter quietly.

Unbeknownst to them, a certain genius brunette who was hanging out with a dark-haired friend around the corner, had overheard them.

His light (hehe punz) joking grin from before turned predatory.

L, seeing the look on the brunette's face, immediately groaned.

"Light, no."

"Light yes!" The brunette cried cheerfully, before running off, flipping open a small, black notebook.

The next day, Umbridge was discovered dead in her room, with no evidence to how she died, other than an apple seed, lying innocently next to her dead corpse. It created quite an uproar.

Later on, it was found she died mysteriously of a heart-attack, with no obvious cause.