what?!?!?

your pov-

my world started crashing down,so i grabbed my phone and called alex but he didn't pick up so i just started crying with Abbie. Later that day we were in the living room playing music o the Tv when both of our fathers came in looking guilty me and Abbie looked at them and choose to ignore them "girls... were both sorry we didn't tell you guys about the mission we thought it was best you didn't know."Charles said but i got so angry i shouted "YOU THINK THAT MAKES IT OK F ALEX DIES I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO HE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND BOYFRIEND..."I then mumbled something to my dad i didn't mean"i hate you..."so i went outside in my wolf form and ran to the woods without seeing the look of hurt on my dads face.

Abbie came looking for me at mid day with some sandwich's and our phones,i looked at her with tears in my eyes "i didn't mean it i dont know why i said it..."i whispered but she looked at me with an understanding look "its ok we all say thing's we dont mean but when you calm down you should apologize to him"she said with a motherly look, i was thinking she would be a great mother until i hear shadow running up to us.i saw n his eyes he wanted to see if i was ok i nodded at him to say i was fine. "why dont we go back and you can apologize to your dad"she asked i nodded again.So we started walking back to the school/mansion when both of our dads came out,i ran to my dad and hugged him "im sorry i was just angry you didn't think to tell me"i said with tears in my eyes he looked down at me "its fine i would be the same with my parents if they didn't tell me m/n was going on a deadly mission"he said with fatherly love in his voice.

me and Abbie went up to my dorm to find shadow sleeping in his bed i thought really hard on what i was going to say but if it ever happened i wanted her to be it."Abbie,if either of us get married will you be my maid of honor?"i asked her with hoping she would say yes "of course i would y/n what are best-no sisters for"she cut herself off and i looked at her crying, we both hugged each other untill we both hear the jet in the come back "there back!"we both shouted