wedding shopping

what you wore^^^^^^^^^^^

-your P.O.V-

I was sitting on my bed reading harry potter when suddenly abbie bursed in my room and flopped on my bed "are you ok abbie?"i asked semi concerned for them "peters gone on a mission and wont be back for 2 weeks" they cried into my pillow so i got up and hugged them trying to comfort them but then an idea popped into my head, as we were getting married in a couple of weeks (2-2 1/2 weeks)i thought we should go dress shopping as the weddings weren't going to b on the same day "hey how about we go shopping for or dresses for the weddings?" i asked her. she sniffled and nodded "lemme change first" she said quietly

 she sniffled and nodded "lemme change first" she said quietly

(what abbie wore with fishnets ^^^)

it was a semi hot day but i didnt care i grabbed my keys as abbie came down quickly tieing her shoes and grabbed her back pack "ok lets gooo" he said getting more exited but then alex came own "where are you two going?" so we both stopped and looked at him "WE are going wedding shopping, you and peter should do the same when he's back" i sasses him while smiling. he shook his head while smiling and walked into the front room while me and abbie walked out to my car.as we got in and strapped in i saw someone hiding in the bushes looking at us but decided to say nothing of it, i turned the radio on as we started to drive to where we going to be planning our weddings.as we were driving i saw that abbie kept looking at her ring then out the window, "hey what's up? your normally so exited to leave the mansion" i asked/said to her but she just sighed and bit her lip "its just... what if peter doesn't want to marry me when he gets back, or on the wedding day" she suddenly came out with and i smiled, shaking my head "he does want to marry you, trust me he was so nervous that you would say no and he also had to talk to me like, what was it 7 times a day that you really liked him?" i exclaimed the last part. i saw her smile out of the corner of my eye "anyway we are here" i said to he un buckling and getting out.

-abbies pov-

i got out of y/n's car and grabbed my bag with my keys,card,phone and my wallet. i jogged to catch up with y/n putting my bag on "so where are we going first??"i asked curiously when y/n responded with "well its,12pm now so we have until like what 6pm to get back right" she stopped to confirm and i nodded as saying 'yes thats right' an she continued "ok so i say we o dress shopping after shoe shopping and accessories if thats ok with you" i nodded and went "yea i agree i was gong to say after all that we have a food break and then we go and look at things for shadow" i said confirming ideas and then we went to the shoes and accessories store first. i started cheering up after we got to the store and looked around and split up, until i saw these two pairs of shoes that i knew y/n would like so i picked them up and looked for her, i found her and she was looking frustrated until she saw me and looked at the shoes, her face lighted up a lot "those are perfect where did you find them?"she asked picking her pair and trying them on "well i found them over near the middle left" sheepishly said rubbing the back of my neck

-time skip to the car ride back-

we were jamming to fall out boy when y/n suddenly got a call from alex "i'll answer it"i picked it up and put it on speaker "hello?" me and y/n both said at the same time 'y/n, abbie i was just ringing to ask where you are both of your dads are worried' he said when we pulled up to the mansion "we have just arrived and are outside why?" y/n said into the phone when she parked the car and got out of it. 'well peters going to be back in 2 days so there's that and he has been trying to ring abbie but she hasn't answered her phone' he said when i suddenly started running into the house and stopped in front of the 3 males "he's back in 2 days" i yelled happily and they just nodded when i relised my phone was dead so i remembered i have similar powers to peters powers, so i super sped to my room and charged it. when it was on i quickly rung peter "your back in 2 days! really" i said to him while on face time he nodded and said 'yea im exited as im going to see you in person, but why didnt you answer your phone when i called?' he said/asked and i sheepishly smiled and said "well me and y/n went wedding shopping for us and shadow and my phone died" he smiled and laughed. i didnt relise we were on call for 4 hours so it was midnight "oh jeez its late welp ima go love you" i said to him while yawning 'good bye mi 'lady see you in the morning on Wednesday love you' and he hung up i yawned and got changed i looked at the picture of me,peter,y/n and alex all together on our double date when i took off my necklace and rings then fell asleep smiling, i didnt know my dad came in to check on me and smiled when he saw my hugging the bear peter got me and wearing one of his hoodies.