Hunting night

Elsa

Isabelle and I get ready together because we're hunting down demons tonight.

We're going to a club and we need to fit the part.

I put on a black dress with lace black wedges.

Isabelle put on a dress and shoes exactly like mine but in red.

I have the whip she gave me coiled around my arm like hers.

I have on a blue necklace she also gave me that tells me If there are demons in the area. And she's wearing her red one.

We both have a Steele and seraph strapped to our legs.

Next we apply sexy make up and curl our hair.

We hop into her Audi 3 and head to the club.

The club was loud on the outside and Izzy nudged me to go first.

I walk to the front of the line and go to the bouncer. After flirting with him he lets us in.

It was crazy on the inside and even louder then on the outside.

" Just because we're on the job doesn't mean we can't have fun! " Isabelle shouts into my ear

" But your married and I'm dating someone " I shout back

" I know! that's why I invited them to come " Isabelle says and goes threw the crowd

I think I see Simon and I smile.

It is Simon! Isabelle flings herself at him as they kiss.

Because of my fresh hearing enhancement rune I hear Simon say something about a Lord Montgomery and Isabelle talking like a damsel in distress so I immediately turn my attention elsewhere.

I turn and find jack behind me.

He eyes me up and down and I do the same to him.

He's wearing a tight black shirt and black pants emphasizing his muscle and abs.

" Hey. You look hot! " jack yells in my ear

" Funny! your mom is wearing the same thing in red " I shouted back and he blushed

" Lets go kill some demons " he says grabbing my hand and we dance threw the crowd.

I see a Siren demon luring a boy into the bathroom her sharp teeth making it obvious of her intention and I pull out my whip.

I walk towards her like I'm gonna use the restroom and when I'm about 1 ft away from her she gasps

" Nephilim! " she snarls and I cut off her head With my whip and she disappears back to her home dimension.

The boy shakes his head confused and walks away.

" Now that! " jack says grabbing me "was hot " he finishes pulling me close

I lean and and kiss him. At first it was soft and sweet. Then it became fierce and rough. Not that I minded!

I push him against he wall still kissing him and run my hands over his body.

He runs his hands over my back and pulls me as tight and close to him as possible.

" I love you " he says between gasps of air

" I love you too " I say and trap him against the wall.

" Elsa! were suppose to be hunting " jack groans

" Your mom said to have fun " I say kissing his neck.

" Oh my god! is it THAT hard to get a room? by the angel your just like jace and clary when they were your age! " Isabelle said putting her hands on her hips

We both pull away and look at her jacks face a pink but I stand confidently.

" Lets get back to hunting " Simon says laughing at jack

50 dead demons later we all go home and I give jack a lingering kiss good bye.

I fall asleep dreaming of jacks lips on mine