Dress code!

Elsa

Today I decide to spice it up a bit.

I put on white high waisted shorts, a blue shirt that shows my stomach and emphasizes my hour glass figure.

Next I put on lace heels and light makeup curling my hair making it go down my waist and in a waterfall sort of way. i put on light makeup to finish it off.

Grabbing my white tote bag I head down stairs.

I see Anna and my parents eating breakfast.

Anna is wearing a black crop top with white shoes a cute light brown beanie with a short matching cardigan and straightened hair. The outfit showed off her curves as well. a light brown tote bag was next to her leg.

We both are wearing sun glasses pushed onto the top of our heads.

" Um girls I don't think you should wear that " my dad said Frowning

" oh dad! I'm 22 and Anna's 19 were adults now " I say patiently

" Actually that's not the reason " my mom said putting a hand on my dads shoulder

" It's not? " my dad asked confused And My mom rolled my eyes

Before they could continue to talk it was time for us to go.

This time i drove in my black Audi R8 and we went to pick up Merida our sunglasses now over our eyes blocking out the sun from our eyes.

I honked twice and Merida came out with an outfit I least expected her to wear.

She's wearing a white New York shirt that is short showing her stomach and curves off and black high waisted shorts and black wedges. her lips were a deep red and black eyeshadow obviously done by Magnus was on her eyes. She also has sunglasses on her head. Magnus was beside her giving her a black tote bag.

Merida looked down at her outfit in disgust as Magnus took pictures. Magnus was wearing a green sequence top with white pants his hair spiked up with gell,glitter,and sparkles. Eyeliner is lined along his eyes.

" I swear your more of a girl then she is Magnus " I say laughing as I walked out of my car and onto the pavement hugging the warlock

" Hey biscuit! how's it going " he says hugging me back

" Good. Just wondering how you worked magic on Merida's hair. No pun intended " I say laughing as Merida smacked my arm

Her usually crazy red hair was tamed. It was straightened making it waist long then redone in elegant curls with hints of glitter that practically screamed Magnus's name.

" Ok we'll we have to go. Bye Magnus " Merida says giving him a hug as a kiss on the cheek making him blush

I hug him goodbye as well and Anna shouts a good bye from the car as we drive to school.

Once we get there I walk out the car my hair blowing slightly in the wind and I walk with panther like grace to the pavement.

This time Anna doesn't trip but almost crashes into Merida on the way in and Merida wobbles slightly almost falling because of her.

" Nice outfits " a voice says and I turn to see hiccup

" Hiccup?! " I say gasping as he opens his arms and I hesitantly walk into them.

" Miss me? " he says his voice slightly wavering

I close my eyes and I sense that he's staring at someone. It's between Anna and Merida. I'm pretty sure it's Merida