Chapter 3

Still Author POV

" You will be able to have someone to help you for your project if you want" Mr. Shu said.

" Okay ya may be dismissed and don't forget about the project you only have  4-5 days to finish ok bye see you tomorrow" Mr. Shu said

Tae POV

" Hey TaeTae let's go the others are waiting for us" Jin hyung said.

" Oh yeah let's go" I said. When we got to the front of the school we saw our friends waiting for us.

" Ya are finally here. What took ya so long?" Jhope said.

" Oh well Mr. Shu was explaining about the school art project" I said.

" Okay enough chit chat. Don't we have a sleepover?  What are we still doing here let's go" Oliver said.

" Oh yeah let's go" I said. When we entered my house Jin hyung went to the kitchen and started making dinner.

" Hey guys let's play overwatch" I said " Yeah I haven't played in a while" Sonny said.

*Bultaoreune FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE* My phone rang. " FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!" They sang.

" Hi Daddy"
" Hey Taebear is Jimin, Jhope, Sonny, Valentin, Oliver, Shown, Jay, Elliot, Heath, Acker, Xavier. With you?" Daddy ( Daddy is Baekhyun and dada is Chanyeol)asked me.

" Yes their here, why?" I asked. " Oh good, Taebear can you tell them that all of their parents, Channie,and me are going to the US for business so they have to stay with Jinnie, Joon,and you please" Daddy said.

" Okay Daddy, oh and if you go see uncle Silas and uncle Xander tell them  I said hi" I said.

" Okay Taebear I'll tell them, I have to go now bye love you Taebear" Daddy said." K bye love you too" I said.

" Hey guys my Daddy just call and said that your parents are going to the US for business and ya will have to stay here with Jin hyung, Joon hyung, and me" I told my friends.

" Yay we get to stay longer" They said." Okay guys dinner is ready" Jin hyung said.

Jungkook POV

" Hey RM can we go to your house and hangout cause we haven't gone to your house" I said.

" Oh yeah ya guys haven't been to my house, we can go but first I have to tell my Daddy and don't laugh" RM said.

Because he knew we were going to laugh 😂. (Sorry short POV)

Author POV

After Namjoon called Baekhyun and asked for permission. The trio went to Namjoon's house.

When they got there Namjoon opened the door they got inside. As they entered they heard people laughing and talking.

When Suga said " Do you hear that." " Yes...the nosie comes from the dining room." Namjoon responded.

" Let's go check" Jungkook said. As the other two nodded. The trio carefully and quietly walked to the dining room.

When the trio got there they saw the group of nerds and the rest of their friends ( except Lisa,Wendy,and Rachel).

" Omg... Taehyung you forgot to inform me that you were going to have a sleepover" Namjoon suddenly said, scaring everyone.

" Omg!!!" Tae said. " Wait why are they here" Suga said pointing at the people eating. " *signs* Tae we have to tell them" Namjoon said.

" *signs* fine but only them* Tae said.
" Tell us what?" Jungkook said. " Well you see Tae is my......b- " Boyfriend!!!!" Suga yelled.

" Noooooooo!!!!" Tae and Namjoon yelled at the same time. " Taehyung is my brother" Namjoon kinda yelled.

After Namjoon said that Yoongi and Jungkook became Yoonshook and Jungshook. " Wait....your kidding right" Jungkook said.

" No really Taehyung is my brother" Namjoon said more calmly. " That's why  you, Elliot, Heath, Xavier, Acker, and Jay don't laugh when we joke about the nerds" Jungkook said.

Pointing at the nerds that were glaring at Jungkook. "So......" Namjoon said awkwardly. " Jinnie I'm sweepy" said Tae using his baby voice while rubbing his eye cutely.

" Is my baby sleepy" Jin said with a motherly voice ( the voice of when a mother is talking to his/her baby).

" I'm sweepy to " Jimin said cutely. " Ok babies please wait a little bit" Jin said with his motherly voice.

" Okay...so where are ya going to sleep" Jin asked Yoongi and Jungkook. " Idk... Namjoon" Suga said. " Well they usually sleep in tae's bedroom" Namjoon said pointing at the other ones in the room.

" Ok so why do t we all sleep in tae's bedroom" Sunny said. " Yeah... that's okay" Suga and Jungkook said.

" Tae can you please lead us to your room please" Namjoon said politely. " Hmm...k" Tae said. When they went upstairs to tae's room.
=========≠=========≠============
Hope you like it 🙂