Chapter 4

Sorry for not updating

Jk POV

When we got to Taehyung's room we saw a lot of Bt21 plushies. " K so let's watch a movie " Elliot said.

" Yes, but which one" Heath said. " What about A Quiet Place 2 ( A/N: I think this wasn't published because of the Coronavirus but in this book it was already published)" Yoongi said.

" Oh no...we can't" Sonny said. " What...why not" I said. " Because Tae can't see scary movies, and we don't want a repeat of what happened last time" Jin hyung said.

" What happened? " I asked. " Well you see, when Tae was about 10 years old, Jennie suggested to watch Annabelle ( sorry couldn't think of anything else). But Tae didn't tell us that he can't watch scary movies. And Namjoon couldn't tell us because he was somewhere with someone. So, when the movie finished, we all went to sleep. The next day when we were eating breakfast Tae came down looking like a zombie. We told him what happened to him and that's when he told us that he can't see scary movies. But the worse part is that someone had to go to the bathroom with him and when he took a shower someone had to be there with him. " Jimin hyung said ( A/N: Jimin is two months older than JK).

" What it's not my fault that Jennie noona suggested that movie" Tae said trying to defend himself, key world tried.

" Basically it is your fault because you didn't tell us" Xavier said. " Fine...I accept it, it was my fault" Tae said then pouted which was so cute that I wanted to kiss it- wait what... I didn't say nothing🤐.

Tae POV ( short POV sorry)

I was pouting when I felt like someone was staring so I turned around to see Jungkook staring. I blushed when I saw him smirking.

" You know what let's just sleep it's already midnight and I need to sleep" I heard Yoongi said.

" Yeah I'm sleepy" I said.

Author POV

When the boys were sleeping Tae felt strong but warm arms sneak around his tiny waist.

Skip time to morning by World Wide cutie, handsome, hot, sexy, gourgeous, beautiful, pretty, princess JIN

When everyone woke up and got dressed, they went to the café near their school. But arrived in different cars and different time...well the PG arrived by cars while the NG arrived by walking.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hope you like it and I've seen that I only have 49 seens and 4 likes... please vote so i can continue writing. Cause I feel like my writing is horrible that's why I don't get likes but I understand that I need to improve my writing.
Oh and good chapters are coming up.
Please vote.

I
PURPLE
YOU
💜💜          💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜
  💜💜💜💜💜
    💜💜💜💜
       💜💜💜
         💜💜
            💜

( A/N: I tried to make a heart but I didn't turned out great 😂😅)

Please vote