Chapter 5

This chapter is dedicated to  Kimomuji  thank you for voting on my other chapters and commenting  and again thank you for your support 사랑해요. 💜💜

     Pls go follow her/him also go check out " Hate " from Nigelvjk it's a really good book/story, oh and thank you BaterinaStefhanie for adding " Save me " to your reading list... okay now back to the story hope you like this chapter 사랑해요.💜💜

??? POV

" Sir, he isn't in America, apparently he moved 7 years ago to South Korea" someone said.

" WHAT!!!!" ??? yelled. " Prepare the bags we're going to South Korea" ??? said. " Yes sir" someone said.

" Hahaha* laughs in an evil way* now you can't get away Taetae  I'll make your life miserable just like you did to me" ??? said.

Tae POV

When we got to school, we did the usual routine, go to our lockers then to class. We were talking and laughing when the PG( except JK, RM, Suga
there in another class) entered the class room.

" Hey losers get out these are our seats" Jack said ( A/N: Jack is part of the popular group, well there are more people in popular group )
" Well I don't see your fucking ass name on the desk bitch" sassy Jin responded.

" Hahaha, did you just called me bitch, bitch" Jack replied.

" Hey Jack stop or you'll have it" Jimin said. " Ohh, little Jimin is standing up for his hyung how ugly can't your hyung defend himself" Jack said.

" Jack stop and leave my hyungs alone will you" I said to Jack. " Well well well if it isn't little baby-boy Tae, why don't you shut the fuck up bitch and mind your own fucking business also don't talk to me like that ugly ass bitch" Jack replied to me while slapping me 3 times.

" Oh no you didn't bitch, you didn't just laid your fucking dirty ugly crusty ass looking hands on one of my babies bitch" Jin said to Jack.

" And what if I did bitch what are you going to do about that hmm?" Jack asked Jin.

" Hey Valentin can you pass me my  pan that's in my back pack" Jin asked Valentin.  While Valentin was getting the pan Shown got up and started to

punch the other members of PG with Jimin and J-hope and Sunny stayed with me just in case someone hits him again. ( A/N: Shown is one of the muscler members in NG along with Jimin and J-hope) 

" Hey Jin which pan the blue, purple, or pink and which size" Valentin asked Jin. " Umm....wait let me measure this dumbass head " Jin replied.

* A few sec later *

" Hey Valentin pass me my pink medium pan please " Jin said to Valentin. " Okay here " Valentin said to Jin.

" Thank you Val " Jin said to Valentin

" Thank you Val " Jin said to Valentin. " Okay big boy get ready to be hi- " Hey what's going on in here" Suga hyung interrupted Jin. " Wait why is Taetae

crying" Namjoon asked. " Well because this bitch over here slapped my baby Tae 3 fucking times " Jin replied while pointing at Jack.

" You bastard did what " Jungkook said to Jack while he punched Jack. And with that Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, J-hope, Shown, and Jin hyungs started fighting with the rest of the popular group.

Author POV

While Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, J-hope, Shown, and Jin we're fighting the other group, they didn't notice when the teacher and the rest of the other students walked in.

" What is happening in here!!? " Mr. Valt yelled at us. " OMG Taebaby what happened? Who hurt you? Are you okay? Should I call your mom? " Mr. Valt said while asking Tae questions.

" No I'm fine Uncle Valt " Tae replied while everyone gasped except the NG of course.

" I'm sorry guys but I have to report you to the office sorry " Mr. Valt said to them. " It's okay uncle we get it, well we'll be going to the office" Jin said. ( A/N: Mr. Valt is Tae's and Namjoon's uncle who is dating Mr.  Shu, also he told Jin, Jimin, J-hope, Shown, Valentin, Sunny, and Elliot and the others to call him uncle)

   * In the office *

" Why did you guys fight you know the rules "  the principal said to them.

" Well this a**hole over here... " Jin started explaining.

* A few minutes later *

" Okay but why in the world would you have pans in your backpack? " The principal said.

" Well you never know when you'll need one, you'll always have to be prepared " Jin said.

" Okay I'm sorry but all of you will have to be suspended for 3 days " the principal said. " No it's fine we understand " Sunny said.

" Okay you guys can leave " the principal said.

* Outside the office *

" * sighs * now what ? " Tae asked. " Umm I don't know, but for now let's go home " Namjoon said.  " Okay " the rest said except Jack and the other half of the popular group

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Okay I might be confusing you guys but I'll explain, okay so Jin, Jimin, J-hope, Shown, Jungkook, Namjoon,

and Yoongi, were fighting Jack, and the rest of the boys in the popular group, while Elliot, Heath, Xavier, Acker, and Jay were in another class.

And Mr. Valt and Mr. Shu are dating they are also Tae, Namjoon uncles, but Jin, Jimin, J-hope, Sunny, Valentin, Shown, Oliver, Elliot, Heath, Xavier, and Jay call the uncle as well.

I (J)hope that makes sense

Please vote 🗳️

S❤️

T🧡

A💛

Y💚

S💙

F🌈

E🏳️‍🌈

SUPPORT EVERYONE

✌️️ ME OUT 👇

P.S. I'll be updating every Monday, Wednesday, and maybe Friday because your girl has miss A LOT of online class 👀👀🙈😅 and also I have to start studying for Packer X and then I have to write what I did in the day for Packer X, also I got accepted in Packer X if you didn't know which I think you would bcz I used Packer X 3×

SORRY for the mistakes 🙏🙏🙏