Elve

Jisung: hey

Jisung: im real sorry

Jisung: i should have replied sooner

Chenle: no i should be sorry! I shouldn't have said those things

Jisung: well, I should have replied sooner anyway

Jisung: its kinda rude to let someone think you're mad at them

Chenle: jisung

Chenle: stop it

Chenle: im sorry, i was wrong

Chenle: you're not wrong in anyway in this situation

Jisung: if u say so

Jisung: but tell me about ur friend

Jisung: i kinda want to get to know u better, and i think ill do so if i know about ur friends i guess¿

Chenle: sure

Chenle: u should maybe grab popcorn or something, because this is gonna take years so write

Chenle: so me and renjun, my friend, met in kindergarten. He's a year older then me. They moved here to shanghai when i was 3, he 4. We became friends right away. My parents were so happy, thinking I would marry him, as they then thought he was a girl. Our friendship grew very strong. We were always seen together, people called us yin and yang. As we started in the first grade, people started to treat renjun differently from, which i found weird. I guess i had always kinda seen him as a dude by then, just that he had a girls name. Renjun became very depressed though out school, already at the age of 8 he was diagnosed with depression. His family took distance from him as they didn't want to have anything to with someone "as weak as him". My family basically took him in because his parents were never at home. They tried to help him, but they just made it worse. They tried to force femininity upon him. I stayed with him through it all, but one day he came out. He told me he wanted to be called renjun, and that he was trans. I didn't know what it meant, but i said sure. However, my parents had overheard the conversation and kicked him out. His parents didn't take him in, so suddenly he legit only had me. But my parents forbid me to ever talk to him again. They told me he was a terrorist, a rapist, a pedo and so on. I didn't know what to think, as I was only fourteen. We lost all contact. After renjun left, I became depressed as well. I came out to my parents two years ago as gay, which led to me being kicked out as well. Currently im living with my cousin kun, but that's for another day.

I sent renjun a message the other day, after that stupid shit i told you, and for some reason he forgave me, which im so thankful for. So we're getting back in touch. He told that at the moment he lives in Seoul with two boyfriends Jeno and Jaemin, and that he goes Seoul high, performance art school or something like that.

Jisung: wow

Jisung: renjun seems important to you

Jisung: wait, Renjun, as in Huang Renjun

Chenle: yeah, thats him

Jisung: shit

Jisung: he befriended me today