Chapter 6

◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥

Chapter 6– ChitChatting with the STRANGER

*Zophia*

“STRANGER?” nagulat ko kasi nandito siya. parang nilalaan ni Lord na makatagpo ko talaga siya,

“Xander, my name is Xander Villuega and you are?” He’s offering his hand.

“Zophia Santiago” Nag Handshake kami. bigla akong nakiliti. parang may tumusok...spark ata?Ewan ko pero first time ko lang to naramdaman . I feel so comfy with this man. I dunno why.

“Oh yan we do know each other now, not a stranger anymore!” He said it with a smile. What happen to the dumb man i saw 3 days ago.?

“What happen? Why so sudden?” I just ask it out of the blue.

“Huh?”

“I mean 3 days ago you’re really on your darkest age, but look at you now, you know how to smile again? That fast?”

“Ah,, to be honest, I really don’t know what happen. There was this one morning I just woke up and all the pain just shed off. I don’t ask why? Because it’s good on my part . No more tears . No more pain..” and he bow his head, something fell on the floor, i don’t know if this is really a floor, it’s a barrier thing,,,that's how it works. Ahh... you know that thing. i pretty sure you know it.....Enough with this endless description about that lame thing.

But I see He's currently crying.I can still feel that he's hurt. He’s just hiding things with his smile. With the the happy aura, but the sad.blue and dark feeling is still there.

Making the mood light.. It's kinda heavy outta here.

“Dont you find this strange?” Ask ko nanaman out of the blue.

“......”

“This, we always meet when one of us we’re hurt. When one of us grieving, And now where having the same feeling of having some lost parts within” Shet these tears. Fuck! It didn’t stop on flowing.FCK...FCK... FCK...

I said I'll make this light.. Why am I crying...

“Kinda..” he respond while looking on the view. he offer me his handkerchief.. I wipe my tears. the smell,, so lovely... gosh.. this guy really turning me on... WHAT THE HECK am I talking about! geez...

“Xander right? *he look at me* Thank You” Did i just said that? Pssssh... 

“For the handkerchief?” he asked.

"Not just that, But thank you with this hanky.. It something deals with the..." toot tooot tooooot... busy... bufferring... loading,,

"Oh well so with what?" 

“.....” I don’t know what to say..

“Whatever it is... You’re welcome. * he puts his right hand on my shoulders* , I should be the one to say that Thank You...Eventhough I’m a stranger that time and i’m rude, You still hang with me..Even just for a few minutes, I feel that someone is with me. That some one is willing to be with me...” AWWWWW,, I’m so touch.. Why is he making  my heartbeat so fast. Does this mean... No... No... ERASE...ERASE....

“Friends?” he lends his left hand because his right hand is on my shoulder. duhhh?? KILIG,,,!

“FRIENDS!!” i accepted it with a FULL SMILE!!

 After some heartfelt moments...

We got some caffeine on STARBUCKS. We talk..We laugh...We share outrageous things... We even have some pranks..

 I just don't imagine having this happiness with this man...But right now I will just enjoy this moment with him!

The man that I treated as a STRANGER before.. but now.

Treating him as my new found FRIEND!!!

◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥ ◘ ♥