- Ships Part 2 -

(Can people please make good ship names for them? The ones I make are unworthy.)

(I do not own any of the images found in this chapter, I found them on Pinterest :P)

Glittz: Alright who's ready for another chapter-

Ashido: Who did the people ship you with?!

Glittz: U-UH I DIDN'T CHECK!

Hagakure: Show us!

Glittz: I'm not sure if-

Midoriya: Guys we shouldn't push her-

Bakugo: Even I'm curious. Just check the goddamn comments.

Midoriya: K-kacchan!

Glittz: Looks like... they shipped me with myself, someone who actually loves me, my books, Jiro, and Todoroki.

Midoriya: Cool!

Jiro: Oh...um...

Todoroki: ...ok

Yayorozou: Thats...a wide range.

Mineta, crying: W-why didn't anyone ship you with me?

Glittz, after laughing sinisterly: Come on...you know why.

Todoroki: So what's next?

Glittz: Hehe...there are more ships to look at.

Midoriya: Are most of them with me? Because that was a little...uncomfortable.

Glittz: No worries. This time we have ships from outside of 1A. But since half of them are...villains we need to bring them here!

Aizawa: You're going to bring VILLAINS HERE?!

Glittz: Relax! I could take them all on without a sweat, your students are safe.

Uraraka: She sounds like Bakugo...

She snapped her fingers and in front of the stage a few people appeared.

Tomura Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Himiko Toga, Dabi, and Twice.

After a few seconds of suffocating silence, Shigaraki spoke up.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri...did you just teleport us...

Kurogiri: My apologies, but I wasn't the one who did this.

Glittz landed in front of them.

Glittz: I did this. I know what your thinking. Who am I and why did I bring you here with a bunch of pro heroes and students? Well the answer to that is confusing so I'll let you figure it out yourself.

Dabi: ...what?

Glittz was about to speak when suddenly Shigaraki and Toga sped behind her and went in for the kill.

1A and 1B: GLITTZ!!

Glittz quickly dropped under both of them and slammed them onto the floor.

Glittz: Try that again and I'll go turn you into the police. Now be good villains and STAY IN YOUR SEATS.

Glittz snapped her fingers and they appeared in seats, with tight restraints around their hands.

Glittz: Now let's get on with the ships!

Kendo x Monoma

Monoma: Really?!

Kendo: Why would anyone ship me with him?