- Dance Music AU -

I have returned from the barren land that is my writer's desk!

Dance Music AU won the poll! (because I found a few votes scattered around the last chapter).

For those who wanted Avatar, don't worry, it will be one of the options at the end of this chapter!

I looked into this AU, and an alternate title would be "Breakdance AU".

And since the comic is extremely long, I won't be able to show all of it 😅.

So, let's get started!

----------

Midoriya: So what did the readers pick?

Todoroki: Midoriya, I think you're going to permanently disfigure "the fourth wall".

Mineta: Well he can't be the only one-

Mineta was interrupted by Jirou stabbing him in the ears.

Glittz: Dance Music AU won! I had to search for the comic for a while though...not to mention there's been a bunch of stuff happening...

Aizawa: Speaking of which, how is the virus?

Glittz: Uhmmm...you don't want to know. Let's start reacting!

Dance Music AU

Glittz: Dance Music AU is a universe where quirks don't exist (at least I think they don't), and UA is now a dance school that specializes in ballet.

Midoriya: A dance school?! That's so cool! Do we go there?

Glittz: I think a few of you do. Look at this.

Glittz: Todoroki is an instructor at the school for Midoriya

Ashido: AAAAA- they look so cute together!

Midoriya: A-Ashido...

Todoroki: And his technique looks pretty well-formed as well.

Kirishima: Hold up...you actually know ballet?

Todoroki: Watching Fuyumi's ballet performances in my very limited free time had me learn a thing or two.

Yayorozou: That sounds lovely!

Glittz: Todoroki teaches Midoriya ballet choreography. But the drama is outside the academy is very interesting too~

 But the drama is outside the academy is very interesting too~