84 3 0

Midoriya's P.O.V.

I look around as I decide what I should draw. Maybe the pond? It looked really pretty today.

I smile to myself and make my decision. I'll draw the pond.

I take out my journal and wooden pencil, starting to sketch the perimeter of the pond. I finish up the main part, deciding I'll go back to add the details in the water later.

I begin to draw the surrounding trees and fallen leaves. A sudden 'snap!' of a twig pulls my attention toward the thin line of trees surrounding the clearing.

Stood partly obscured by a tree was a man dressed in a formal blue and white shirt. His hair was split in two, the left being red and the right being white. A large burn scar took up most of the left side of his face.

I drop my journal and pencil as I hold my hands up in front of me.

The man draws his sword, it gleaming as the sunlight catches the metallic finish.

He slowly approaches me, pulling along a beautiful white horse behind him. I freeze, terrified, not knowing what to do.

"Who are you?" He asks in a monotone voice.

"I-I'm Izuku Midoriya. I-I l-live here. Please don't hurt me." I plead, cringing.

I stare into his eyes worriedly, seeing one was grey and the other was blue. Heterochromia; how fascinating.

The man eyes me suspiciously as he slowly slides his sword back into its sheath. I let out a sigh of relief.

Todoroki's P.O.V.

The little elf, of which I learned is named Izuku Midoriya, sighs.

Midoriya had striking big, emerald eyes, freckles dusting his cheeks like stars in the sky. Little wildflowers were tucked away in his curls, making him look absolutely adorable.

"Are you lost?" He asks me with a soft voice.

"Not exactly. Do you not know who I am?" I ask in disbelief. Usually, people recognized me right away.

Midoriya shakes his head, eyes wide in confusion.

"Oh. Well then. I'm Prince Shoto Todoroki. King Endeavor is my father. Due to my father's... general awfulness, I packed my belongings and took my steed, Edelweiss, in hope of finding a nicer life." I explain.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I haven't heard of you before. You have a very pretty horse. I'm assuming he's named after the flower native to the mountains and used in healing remedies?" Midoriya states, looking at my horse curiously.

"I don't know. I didn't name him, Yaoyorozu did. She's our stable manager." This guy knew his nature! I guess I shouldn't expect less from an elf, though.

"Are you looking for a place to stay? I'd be happy to let you stay at my home for a while." He offers.

"Oh, no, I'll be fine. You don't have to do that. I'm sure I can just set up camp somewhere else." I counter.

"No, please, it's fine with me. It's getting quite cold out and you don't want to be stuck out here day and night. I have a spare bedroom you can use." I couldn't really deny him again. I needed somewhere to stay, I've been running low on materials.

"Okay, I'll stay here for a while." I give in.

"Perfect! You can tie your horse up on the fence, I'll give him a few blankets and some water. Come on in!" Midoriya smiles happily.

I give a slight smile, happy to have found some hospitality.