78 2 0

Todoroki's P.O.V.

I follow Midoriya into his little cottage. It seemed cozy.

"You have a very nice home, Midoriya," I state.

"Oh, well, thank you. And please, call me Izuku." He beams.

"Of course. May I ask why you live so far out into the forest and all alone?" I ask.

I continue to follow Izuku through the small cottage as he leads me to the spare bedroom.

"I'm not exactly sure. I don't remember how I got here or why. I can't remember anything before I was fourteen. I can remember my name, birthday, and simple stuff like that. Just not my... life. I'm only sixteen now, yet I still don't remember anything." A small frown grows on Izuku's face.

My eyebrows furrow. He doesn't know how he got here? I wonder what happened. He must've forgotten due to some sort of trauma or weird case of amnesia.

"Anyway, here's your bedroom," Izuku says, his glowing smile returning.

I step in and look around. It was pretty nice, obviously not as large or as fancy as the one at my father's castle, but I liked it.

There was a small window with the drapes drawn, a double bed tucked away in the corner of the room, a simple bookcase and a few shelves scattered about.

"I hope it's okay. I know it probably doesn't fit 'prince' standards but it's enough to survive." He chuckles nervously.

"No, it's great. I don't mind it at all. Honestly." I reply.

"Oh, well that's good then. Would you like some hot cocoa? It's chilly out." Izuku offers.

"Yeah sure."

"Great! I'll leave you to get settled in, then. Make your self at home. You can come out into the common room once you're done." Izuku walks out of the room with a smile, leaving me to settle in.

I set my bag down on the bed, too awkward to unpack anything in a house owned by someone I just met.

I adjust my collar and cuffs, straightening everything out.

I walk out of the bedroom, finding my way toward the common space. It wasn't very hard since the house was quite compact and small.

Beside the common room was the kitchen, and I could see Izuku walking around making the hot cocoa.

I sit myself down on the surprisingly plush couch. The common room looked so nice! Besides the couch I was sitting on, there were a few other cushioned chairs and some tables. A fireplace sat in the middle of the wall across from me.

Terrariums and pots with plants in them were scattered all throughout the room. A few lamps sat on small tables.

"Okey-doke! Here is your hot cocoa, prince." Izuku says with a giggle, walking over to me and handing me a warm mug.

Izuku sits down on the couch beside me, holding his own mug. He pulls his feet up and curls up in a little ball, his feet almost slipping due to the poor traction on his white socks.

I take a sip of the drink. It was really good! It felt nice to have a warm drink when the air was chilling outside.

"So, what's it like being a prince?" Izuku's curious question makes me nervous. I don't want to seem like I'm above him or anything.

"Well, um..."