Metal, Chemistry, and MUFFINS

Hiro PoV

"See you in chemistry!" She waved at me.

"Y-Yeah see you soon ___." And thats the last of her I saw. To recap my own little thoughts:

Her name is ___, shes 14 just like me and shes pretty awesome in general like who can be that perfect? At I'm happy she isn't like majority of people I met that are around my age... They're jerks... Let's say I may or may not got picked on for being smart but hey! I made it through! And I have friends that at least relate to me. And even better now Baymax and ___ are also apart of that. I hope she isn't going to leave STIF anytime soon.. Okay I better shut up it sounds like I have a crush on her, but I don't, do I? Funny, I'll have to figure that out soon..

"Hiro what are you doing out here?"
It was Wasabi.

"Oh um... Hi?"

"You're going to be late to Algebra!" I groaned. "But its too boring..." Wasabi rolled his eyes, "Cmon lets just go already." I pouted, "Fine." And so we walked to Algebra.

"Say Wasabi?"

"Yeah whats up?" I paused for a moment. "Err... Never mind. Lets just get to class."

Your PoV

Uughhhhhxbskslaapa
"WHY ARE WE BLOWING UP SCRAPS OF METAL GOGO?!"

BOOM

POW

*explosion noises*

"What was that ___? I couldn't hear you over the boom, pow, and explosion noises."

"Uhh... Nothing?" GoGo laughed. "Relax, this is how you get scraps of free metal, call it recycling I guess."

"Okay?" GoGo popped her gum. "Cmon ____, get the gloves on and help me move this into the lab." I went to grab the heavy gloves and got them on before carrying it away with GoGo.
"What was this from anyway?"

"What the metal?"

"Duh."

"All I found was a car that seems to belong to someone so..."

"GOGO!" GoGo laughed, "Relax I'm kidding, its an old car donated here for science."

"Haha okay." We started bursting out in laugher about this. GoGo is awesome no doubt, it'd be better if Hiro was here too. Not saying I'm obsessing over him he's my homie and well yeah. I looked at the clock its 9:50 meaning I have Chemistry now. Once GoGo and I got the car piece onto the counter I ran to my next class.

Honey Lemon PoV

Just sitting here... IN MY FAVORITE CLASS !!!!! Okay Honey, calm down, its just Chemistry...

"Honey you're twitching...."

"Oh sorry Hiro, just excited."

"I know." I look at the door to see ___ walking in, I didn't know she had MY FAVORITE CLASS WITH ME :D

"Hey guys!"

"Hi ___! I didn't know you had this class!" I exclaimed

"Well the more you know." She smiled as she went to the seat across from Hiro and I.

"Mr. Whatever told me to sit here."

"Thats fine~" I chimed in, sorry I seem to be a little hyper but whatcha gonna do?

"Morning Class, Today we are working on the same stuff as we did yesterday so get out the equipment and finish up for a grading! ___ you can work with Hiro's group until I find you a partner."
___ walked over by us. "Soooo what are we suppose to do?" I went to set up everything while Hiro explained everything to ____ ugh theyre so cute #otp >w<.

"Uuhh Honey are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm Fine!" Hiro and ___ gave me a look but shrugged it off and continue with our project.

~Wee little timeskip because idk what to write sorrryyyyyy ;3;~

Your PoV

Hiro and I are staring at the clock.

5...

4..

3..

2..

1!
HALLELUJAH ITS LUNCH TIME :D
Everyone rushed out the Chemistry lab, especially Hiro and I.

"Hey ___ I'm grabbing my lunch in the lab I'll meet you in the cafeteria, Just go with Honey Lemon."

"Okay Hiro see ya." Hiro ran off with the crowd as I followed Honey Lemon.

"You'll love the cafeteria ___! Its like a café!"

"Sweet." Holy crud I JUST WALKED IN AND HOLY GOD IT LOOKS HEAVENLY :D you know what this calls for? MUUFFFIIIIINNNNNNSSSS!!!!!!

"Um... I'll meet you at our table."

"Okay Honey Lemon~" Soon as Honey Lemon walked to their table I ran to the bakery part of the cafeteria.

Muffins here I come.

____________________
Hello~ Thanks for all the support it means a lot to me ;w; seriously it does and I hope you like muffins because MUFFINS but if you prefer cupcakes go with that I guess
(ironic the nickname Fred gave yeah XD) Otherwise I forgot to mention the thing about Hiro getting picked on as a kid is actually Canon in the disney manga so.... The more you know :D

PS I ALSO WANTED TO SAY I WAS VERY SKETCHY RIDING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS MORNING AND I WAS UP ALMOST TIL 4 SO SORRY IF YOU DONT ENJOY THIS CHAPTER BUT WHATEVER THANKS FOR READING :D