Lunch and Plans for Girl's Weekend

Your POV

MUFFINNSSSSSS!!!!!!! After purchasing two (fav muffin flavor), you found Honey, Hiro, and the rest of the gang at a table by a HUGE window. Walking over to the table you say by Honey and GoGo.

"Hi guys." I asked.

"Hi."

"Sup?"

"Hello."

"Yo!"

"Hiya!"
(Guess who's who I dare you XD)

"So whats up?" I asked, taking my first bite out of my muffin ITS DELICIOUS ITS LIKE MADE BY THE GODS OF MUFFINSSS maybe....... The Muffin Man? :O

"Nothing much." GoGo popped her gum. "So, want to join me and Honey for girl's weekend?" Wasabi and Fred groaned at this.

"Uhh... Girls weekend?" I asked.

"Its when girls get to together and hang out and do awesome stuff without us." Fred pouted.

"Okay, GoGo I'll go." You responded. You felt you and GoGo got along really well blowing up an innocent car and Honey was already a close friend so it should be fun. GoGo smiled. "Awesome." Fred stood up from his chair.

"You know what! Me, Wasabi, and Little Man are gonna have our OWN Guy's Night and all of you aren't invited!" Fred said proudly.

"Okay." We said in unison, eating our food.

"Five bucks two out of three gets arrested."

"GoGo!" Wasabi started

"What?" Wasabi grumbled in response making GoGo to chuckle a bit. As everyone was talking I was just munching on my muffins until I finished them ;-; poor muffins, in my stomach! But they were really good!

"You like muffins don't you ___?" Hiro asked.

"Yeup!" You said proudly. Hiro smiled.

"My aunt owns a bakery." He mentioned. Fred's eyes went wide.
"THAT BAKERY IS HEAVEN!"

"Um.... Hiro?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you broke Fred.."

"Yeah.. I can tell. But maybe after school would you like to go to the café with me?" Before you can answer majority of the group are giving us cheesy stares and smiles. Ignoring them, "Sure!" You simply responded.

"Cool."

"Well I'm going to take a walk around the place. See ya." I got up and threw away my trash and walked around the school until you may or may not get yelled at. Putting in your earbuds, you started remembering good old memories like when you got your first batch of the famous brand, Copic Markers, (expensive -.-) , but excited to use them you colored an old sketch #yolo they say... Of course you're better with them now but not then.
(Get the reference?)

Awhile walking you came across the lab all your friends share. Curious about it, you opened it up to see the work room. It looks comforting for some reason, probably because of the bright colors in the room. As you walked around you saw a chemistry set, probably belongs to Honey Lemon and the motorcycle probably belongs to GoGo as Wasabi most likely owns the organized set with the hazard project. But what about Hiro? You just remembered, his part in the lab is in a different room. Looking around determined to find it, You noticed a door. As you went into the room you smiled. Its comforting in here as well. That is until you walked toward Hiro's desk and you stubbed your toe.

"Ow!! Son of a bitch!!" You grabbed your toe that hurt!! You heard inflating, you turned around to see a balloon cryaotic or Balloon man of some sort.

"Hello I am Baymax."

"Um... Hi Baymax?"

"I am a personal health companion. On scale one to ten how would you rate your pain?"

"Uhhhh... I don't know?" You heard laughing, turning around you saw Hiro at the door.

"I didn't know you were the type to swear."

"Harr harr very funny. Now help me up.. Please?" Hiro came toward your side to help pull you up. "Thanks."

"On scale one to ten please rate your pain."

"Oh ___! This is Baymax, my brother made him once. He already kinda introduced himself to you I guess."

"Well I'm ___." You introduced yourself.

"Scan complete."

"What?" Hiro started laughing, " Thats Baymax for you. Baymax, She's satisfied with her care."

"Okay then Hiro." Baymax waddled to his charger and inflated onto his charger well, you think its a charger.

"So... Baymax?"

"Yeah. Baymax."

You both smiled cheekily until you heard the bell.

"See you in a bit?" Hiro helped escort you out of the lab. You smiled,

"See you then Hiro."

__________
Sorry if this was cheeky in some way but whatever Its done! More chapters to come soon! :D
.
.
.
Anyway Happy reading!

Ps I also wanted to say regardless we, You and Me don't talk really, youre the clostest friends I have that likes bh6!
But anyway thanks for reading :D