~ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕~

♡12/25/19-This Applyfic is still not full, there are I think 12 spots left

♡12/25/19-
This Applyfic is still not full, there are I think 12 spots left. I'm planning to just close it and make this af have 58 contestants only. Are you guys fine with it? It's been like 1 year already. Merry Christmas Everyone !!!

♡04/08/20-
Even though the slots are not yet all closed, I will start this af already with 50 trainees so please be active!!

♡04/11/20-
Does anyone of you would like to adopt a trainee??? Because QueenToriel is busy and would like to let her trainees be adopted. Her trainees are:
  ·Jung Hyekyung of BBC (Adopted!)
  ·Na Chunhei of Woollim (Adopted!)
  ·Julia Shin of FNC (Adopted!)
  ·Jiang Xuhua of DSP
And also I can't find the user named CHUUERRIEES. Did she/he delete her account already?? Would anyone like to adopt her trainees too??? Her trainees are:
  ·Zhong Yuyuan of Woollim (Adopted!)
  ·Li Ying Yue of Pledis
  ·Xiao Delixia of FNC (Adopted!)
  ·Xi Lixia of Big Hit (Adopted!)
  ·Lee SeeA of DSP (Adopted!)
Or if you have a friend that would want to join please let me know if they are interested. Thank you!

♡04/20/20-
Just to remind you guys the deadline for MISSION 00 will be tomorrow already, so for the companies that still haven't passed their form please be quick and pass it before 9pm tomorrow in Philippine Time. And also if at the end of Mission 00 and some trainees are still not adopted I will already remove them at the end of Episode 1.

♡04/21/20-
I extended the deadline for MISSION 00 until tomorrow. So please for the trainees who still haven't passed their form, please be quick! And if your company mates still haven't showed up, you can do the form and tell me which trainee is inactive so I can give you plus points and I will minus points for them.

♡04/22/20 (N E W !)-
The deadline for Mission 00 will be 2 hours later so please pass your forms already JYP, FNC and DSP Trainees!