Forgiveness

Chapter 4:

We all need forgiveness

So it's been at least 3 weeks from the incident.  I love all the songs from TobyMac's new album but there's one song that occurs to me the most.  Forgiveness.  I've been asking for forgiveness from my little brother but we won't listen to me.

'Cause we all make mistakes

And we all step across that line

But nothing is sweeter than the day we find, we find

The words get stuck to me like honey poured all over my body.  It's Donnie's mistake that he thought I was "dating" April.  All I am asking is forgiveness to not feel guilty from the problem.  I need help.  Maybe Leo or Mikey would be good.  No, Leo seems to be in Donnie's side.  Mikey will have to do.  I get out of my room and search for the rascal.

         "Mikey, where are ya baby bro?" I ask around the lair.

         The lair was empty?  Where are they?

         "My son why aren't you with your brothers?" my father voice calls from the back.

         I jump being startled from his presence.  At least he's here.

         "What do ya mean?"  I asked, with a puzzled expression.

         "They went on patrol.  Did they not tell you?"  Master Splinter said looking down at me.

         They went on patrol without me?  What!  Are they now ignoring me because of that mistake?  Arg!  No body ever listens to me.  Seriously!  What kind of brothers are they?  What if something bad happens to them.  Well too bad!  They need to be taught a lesson.

         "Uh...yeah but I told them they can go because I've been feeling a little dizzy, Sensei."  I reply at Master Splinter.

         "Hm...well then what seems to be the problem?"  He asked.

         "What do ya mean?"

         "Raphael, I can sense there is a problem arising between you and your brothers."  Master Splinter said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

         "Ah...sensei.  It's Donnie.  I ask April if she can..." 

         Crap!  What do I say?  What will his reaction be when I tell him what I really am besides being a tough red bandana turtle?  Think Raph!  Well those are two words that I wouldn't think be put together. 

         "Uh...well I asked her something and she said yes and I hugged her."  I replied, with a nervous smile.

         "As in a date?"  He asked, with a raised eyebrow.

         "What?  NO!  I mean hugged her in a way friends do!  But he got the wrong idea!"  I said, flustering.

         "Hm...I once had a fight with another man for a beautiful women.  I won."  He said, running his index and thumb on his thing strand of beard.

         "Sensei!  That's not what I'm saying." 

         He chuckles.

         "Well my son.  I do not have full details of why you hugged her but hopefully this will end soon."

         I nod and he leaves.  One more try.

Sorry if it sucks.  It's 2:28 A.M. in the morning and I have a lot of homework to do.  Like animate and packet of Science climate.  Anyways hope you like it.