Akalynn 005 - Oral

005Oral

As tempting as it sounds, playing video games the whole day and having a few snack breaks in between wasn't cutting it for Akali. Sure, at the first couple of days rolling with this routine was fun and all, but now, she was on her second week and it wasn't as amazing as it used to be.

Ahri and Kai'Sa were out shopping and Akali knew Evelynn would've come along with them if the diva wasn't tired from her return flight last night. She was hired as the model of a famous designer's most valued outfit in the newest fashion line he had released, so the vocalist was quite exhausted from all the traveling and modeling she had done.

Looking over to her right, Akali checked on her girlfriend, whose legs were currently draped over her lap. The rapper was playing video games when Evelynn joined her at the living room for the sole reason of wanting to relax in her presence.

Despite the sounds of bombs exploding and guns firing from the huge flat-screen TV, Evelynn remained asleep on the sofa, the fashion magazine she was reading left open on her lap, while her reading glasses were perched low on her nose.

Akali, who had just finished a stage in her game, placed the gaming controller on the coffee table before leaning back and resting her hands over Evelynn's legs. She turned her gaze to the napping diva, smiling when she found the woman quietly snoring.

Smile idling on her lips, Akali ran her hands over those long and lovely legs of her lover, her fingertips mildly tingling at the feeling of the smooth skin. The curve on her face threatened to widen as one of her hands trailed up, grazing the hem of Evelynn's shorts.

Even though Evelynn's considered a light sleeper, she wasn't stirring out of her sleep now. Akali figured it might've been a much wiser decision if she hadn't pulled the diva in for a little 'welcome back' sex last night. She had no regrets though. The siren only lasted through a single round before she called it quits and told Akali she was absolutely tired and needed a few hours of sleep at least for her to continue.

Clearly, the hours she had gotten wasn't enough to last her for the day.

"Eve?" Akali whispered oh so quietly, reaching with her hand until her thumb grazed Evelynn's cheek.

"Mmm..." Evelynn hummed through her lips, shifting on the sofa but not regaining complete consciousness. It looks like she's still under the spell of slumber.

As much as Akali was taught to live with honor and respect, those two weren't really am absolute requirement whenever it came to these situations. This opportunity right before her was just too good to pass up. Glancing around to make sure she and Evelynn really were alone, Akali nodded to herself and finally set her mischievous plan in motion.

Instead of waiting and doing all the usual foreplay, Akali chose to just get into it. She shifted on the sofa and adjusted the positioning of the diva's legs. She nodded in satisfaction once she was situated in between Evelynn's legs, the singer still asleep and unbothered by her change in position.

Taking hold of the waistband of the other's shorts and underwear, Akali started to carefully peel them down. The more she exposed, the more her heart began to quicken inside her. She never did things like this, and admittedly, it was massively exhilarating.

When Evelynn's left leg was officially slipped out of the shorts and underwear, Akali abandoned the two pieces of clothing around the woman's right ankle. She shifted on the couch again, silently thanking Ahri for buying a penthouse with such a wide and spacious couch.

After a movement here and a shift over there, Akali was finally laying on her stomach, head situated literally in between the diva's thighs and right in front of that tempting womanhood that looked as if it was daring her to touch it.