Akalynn 004 - Self-loving

004 Self-loving

Being apart from your lover was honestly a struggle. One that many had to endure just for the sake of either their careers, family or maybe some other personal matter. There was always a reason for the distance in between a couple in this predicament.

In this case, Akali was out on tour with the new pop band she had put together. Although it was just a side project, it did become the reason why Evelynn was now drinking her third glass of wine while she watched the live broadcast of her beloved rapper's performance with the group she had assembled.

True Damage.

Unlike the first two glasses of wine, Evelynn chose to savour the third one, knowing she needed to slow down before she ends up drinking the entire bottle dry within the hour.

Even though she had encouraged Akali to go ahead with her trip to Paris, she wasn't completely happy in being left alone at their penthouse. The freestyler had offered to bring her along, but much to their misfortune, at the same day of True Damage's flight to Paris, K/DA had an interview scheduled to be filmed for next week's Primetime Valoran's exclusive celebrity news.

Taric may have excused Akali from the mentioned interview, but the man couldn't afford having two of K/DA's members absent. Evelynn wasn't pleased at all, but as a supportive girlfriend, she still pushed Akali in going even though the rapper hesitated and was willing to go on a much later flight just to wait for her.

It was good Akali didn't risk it though since the flight she intended in boarding with Evelynn was cancelled, which now explains why the diva didn't even get to Paris in the end, was now cooped up in her bedroom and was somewhat sulking with wine and the flat-screen TV as her only company.

By the time she finished her wine and abandoned her glass beside the bottle on the bedside table, Evelynn was left to watch True Damage close their performance with a huge thanks to the crowd that seemed to be going crazy over their amazing debut.

Evelynn sighed and turned the television off, taking her phone in her hands once she placed the remote beside her empty wine glass. She smiled when she saw a couple of messages Akali just sent. It was a nice feeling to see that the first thing the freestyler did once she was done with her concert was message her. It showed how the younger artist had her on top of her list.

Akali: Just finished performing
Hope you enjoyed it :D
I know its late there so good night Eve-chan~
Love you 💜

The smile on Evelynn's face could've literally lit up the entire bedroom if it were possible, regardless of the curve not being wide enough to even be considered an open grin. Clearly, a few text messages was enough to dispel most of the loneliness she felt. Sleeping alone on the bed she grew accustomed in sharing with K/DA's maknae sure took a noticeable toll on her.

Thinking about the said furniture and everything they had done on and under its sheets, well, it sure did spark up something inside her. One that particularly reminded her of a video they, specifically Akali, had taken during one of their steamy sessions.

It was a time when Akali started becoming daring and bolder than she used to be ever since they became official. They were making-out in Evelynn's dressing room after one of their concerts when they were on tour.

Once a staff had told them that their limo was stuck in traffic and that they had to wait for at least an hour for a ride back to their hotel, they didn't hesitate in locking the door and getting down and dirty within those walls.

While Evelynn had her legs wound around Akali's waist while seated on the table where the cosmetics were swept off, Akali herself was standing right in front of her and had her phone in hand. The vocalist honestly didn't know what was going on through her little rogue's head during that memorable moment, but apparently, Akali thought that was the best time to use her girlfriend's phone to film them.