Adventure Results!!!

A/N
Here are the Winners. To all the writers who  didn't make the cut, you are Winners too and will also be rewarded. All winners will receive their prizes soon.

Wonder2143 has been replaced with Kitty_287.
........................................................

Ok so Big thanks to Kitty_287 for judging on Short notice. (PS all other judges PM me the results by tomorrow or you may be disqualified, I'm sorry I know it's the holidays but I like order.😠😇)
..........................................................

So here are the results

1st Place...... Goes to.......

Beecafe - Survive 30 Days

  "The Book is well put together and very intriguing. It is fun to read and always keeps you at the edge of your seat"

 It is fun to read and always keeps you at the edge of your seat"

2nd place...... Goes to.......

harlowwinters Time Out

T

he book is not eye-catching at first but then you come along and it's takes you on a journey. Though in the first few chapters the characters were too much for Comprehension. But all the same Bravo.

 But all the same Bravo

3rd Place.... Goes to.....

SheIsCaffeinated Lies and Betrayals.

The Writer has great potential and work to be proud of the book says it all. I keep asking Will or Won't along the way because of suspense. And it has the right amount of disturbing.