truth or dare brings heartbreak and love

The boys walked over to the girls table. Sonic sat next to Cosmo since amy was still crazy about him. Silver sat next to Blaze. And shadow sat next to amy. He mumbled "hello" the girls stopped talking "HEY SHADOW" amy siad rather loudly hugging him agian. Shadow went strawberry red. Amy let go smiling everyone on the table stared at her shocked. "WHAT" she shouted confused. "Rouge what is it she asked confused. Nothing hey guys wanna come round to my house after school "HEY ITS OUR HOUSE TO" shouted amy Cosmo and cream a bit mad. "Fine our house" rouge said. OK" so u all coming" she siad "i guess so" everyone replied "good see u all in 2 hours rouge" siad as the bell rang everyone rushed of.

Ever school (to lazy to write the other 2 hours)

They all gathered at the girls mansion. Rouge asked "what should we do then" Cosmo spoke up "Truth or dare?" "amazing Cosmo so we will play truth or dare" rouge answered. Everyone sat in a circle on the floor. "Ok shadow t or d" rouge asked shadow replied "t" rouges fave grew into a smirk "do you have a crush on anyone in this room"she asked smirking. Shadow went bright red again he replied "yes" rouge said "ok" "now sonic t or d" she asked. Sonic replied "DARE DARE DARE!!! :D" before jumping up "ok one dare would be enough sonic now sit down" rouge asked "now ur dare is....heheh kiss sally" she replied smirking again. "Ok um sally do u uh mind" sonic asked bashfully and nervous his face a shade of crimson. "Sure" sally replied. Sonic leaned in and touched his lips to hers as her eyes closed wrapping her arms around his neck. Sonic deepened the kiss shoving his tounge inside her mouth. Sally moaned. It turned into a make put session with all the girls and all the boys laughing all except amy. Amy just sat there watching her ears dropped to her head tears filled her eyes. She walked out the door forgetting her stuff. She didn't stop once outside the door she ran not caring anymore tears streaming down her cheeks. The rian covered her she shivered but didn't stop running.