THE (NOT) PERFECT FAMILY

.
.
.
.
.
.

༺༒༻
.
.
.
.
.
.

Monday
5:49

    I WOKE UP doing my morning routine and taking my pills. I went downstairs in my pajamas which were a nike sports bra and matching shorts that fit perfectly on my petite body and of course I wore short white socks because of some article that they read saying if you walk around the house barefooted you'll get a cold, which I doubt.

I got into the kitchen getting a glass of cold water the glass fogged up from how cold it is, I grabbed the cup and drank every last drop of it. The coldness of the water washed over me making me shiver. I then went up to my room closing the door making sure not to make a sound just so I can't wake up my family. I looked at my window to see the sun shine against the horizon making it a beautiful color orange and purple. I took a deep breath as I kept looking out.

I got out of my room after an hour of watching TV. I opened the door as it made a small low creak like noise. I put on foot out the door frame and did the same to my other and finally shutting the door quickly and quietly. I silently walked over to my brother Brians' room and knocked on it. I stood there for a couple of seconds before the door unlocked and opened.

"Sup lil sis." He did a slight nod as one hand was on the door knod and his elbow up on the door frame.

"Nothing just wondering if I could chill here." I looked up at him pulling a lock of hair behind my ear. "Can I?" I pierced my lips together waiting for an answer.

"Yeah, of course." He leaned up against the boarder opening the door wider for me to go in.

I took a deep breath and let it all out as walked in closing the door and going straight to the bed laying on my stomach.

"So what do want to do today Brook?" Brian turned to me.

"I don't know we could go on a walk or something. You know before we live for school." I suggested.

"Okay." He smiled as he sat at his desk chair.

"So when do we leave?" I said looking at my phone.

"How about 6 o'clock." He looked at his phone.

"Okay." I replied. I got up crawling off his bed and now standing on my feet.

"Hey, did mom ever tell you what school we are going to." He questioned as I turned to look at him.

"Yeah, so it looks like you, Hope, and I are going to Hartvig Nissen." I replied turning around facing his door walking out. I creeped up the stairs making sure not to make a sound, opening the door and closing while it made a very small and short creaking noise. I layed down my clothes that I decided to wear.