POOL PARTIES & LIQUOR

Thursday
4:00 pm

I WAS AT SCHOOL looking for my locker when I accidentally bumped into a hard chest. I look up to see a guy with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"S-sorry." I managed to utter out in embarrassment.

"Its okay a pretty girl like you can always bump into me." He smirked as I blushed. "My name is Elias I am part of the penetrators like your brother." He holds out his hand for me to shake so I shook it and try to walk away until he grabbed my arm. He looked down at what he had just done and pulled away. "Sorry." He shifted his thin books to the other side of his hands that were placed near his forearm and near his leg. "Came you tell me your name."

"Kendall." I replied back to the burnette.

"That's a cute name, Kendall." He teased.

"Thanks." My lips curled up onto a smile as I blushed again.

"Here." He whispered as he helped put a lock of hair behind me ear to see my smile.

Then all of a sudden I heard foot steps behind. "I'll take it from here go make yourself useful and hipe William up for his date." A familiar voice said.

"Hey Brian."I replied as I turned around.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He looked at outfit.

"Well you can't change my style." I told him. I kicked my Doc Martens up in the air to make it look around my ankle.

Brian rolled his eyes and walked off. I saw a cute guy from afar and I bit my lip and waved at him. The guy smirked and pushed me into a class room.

༺༒༻

I came out of the classroom so I can use the restroom and touch up. I look in the mirror grabbing a brush and brushed through my wavy hair. After a while I put on lipstick and and mascara to look good.

I came out the restroom to see Chris,Chrissy, Christoff, or Christoffer making out with a girl while looking at me though my lips are still swollen he can tell that I did it. So I smirked at him and turned my heels confidently away from him.

For a second my hazel eyes met his chocolate brown eyes.

I walked to my locker finally to see Chad by it. He leaned against the lockers nearine whilst one foot glued to the mid row locker.

"Hey twerk buddy." I said as I punched in my code and opened my locker door.

"Hey." He shifted his position and now was standing. "So mom and dad are working they are on a business trip and since they think we are irresponsible Garrett and Ivan are going to my dads house for when they get back. So ergo we can party all weekend, ergo me and my dad live quite far away from you guys, meaning they can't here us, meaning we can a get crazy." Chad suggested and I must say I am liking this idea quite a lot. "Would you like me to keep going?" He tilted his head.