154 till 205

The time before the final Matura exams 

154 #thethommisterstory

And after her written Math Matura, Vanessa just wanted to go to the , a smart city project in the north-eastern part of Vienna! And Thomas, Benni, Manuel didn't wanna sit at home (alone) all day long, so they just came to Vienna (by train) and spent time with Vanessa! And you can guess now, what their Nr.1 topic was, after they had hugged each other: "And? How was Math Matura?" was Manuel asking Vanessa, "Boah... it was soo difficult! I am really glad that this is over now!" she sighed, "Hmm... okay, but what do you think? What are your guts saying?" Thomas asked her, "Hmm... I don't know, but I really hope I've passed them! Really!" Vanessa said once again, "Yeah sure!" "Same here!" "But even if you fail, you can try again in 2 weeks, right?" Benni told her, "Yeah, I know, but I want that issue being solved for myself! I don't wanna be kept in my f*ckin school any longer! I really really wanna move on and open a new chapter in my life!" Vanessa told them, "Yeah! Sure! We all wanna pass our f*cking exams! But you're right with that! I see your point!" "Hey? But...what are we gonna do now? Any plans?" Manuel asked, "Well... I wanted to to go the Seestadt and spend some time together there at the lake..." Vanessa said "Hä? What? Seestadt?" Benni asked surprised, "Yeah...it's a smart city project at the final destination of the U2 line!" Thomas explained, "Once it is finished around 30.000 people will live there!" "Yeah! It's build on the former Vienna Airport in Wien Aspern!"

155 #thethommisterstory

"And in this city you don't need a car, because the supermarket and the...nah... everything you need for daily life can be reached by foot!" Vanessa explained furthermore and so they took the U2 line to the Seestadt! "Here we are!" Vanessa said when they were at the lake (german: See) from which this smart city got its name from, although this "lake" was more like a pond considering its size! "I remember, when I was there with my mum last summer! And it was really great!" Vanessa remembered proudly, "I mean, there were many little children, but all in all?" she chuckled, "Yeah! It's really nice here!" Thomas said agreeing with her, "I remember, when we just went there to the lake only having our key for our apartment with us and yeah a bottle of water because it was soo hot during that day..." Vanessa said and those memories were one of Vanessa's few positive ones in her life! "Wait! Wait! Wait! You wanna tell us that you were going naked?" "Yeah! Sure, we were naked!" Vanessa chuckled and the boys made big eyes, "Boah? Oh my god! Sau geil!" "Yeah! It was real pleasure! Haha!" she said, "What? Really? Tell me more!" "Haha! Just kidding, for sure we were wearing a bathing suit, but we let our mobile devices at home!" "Whaaat?" "Yeah, as I told you before, we just had our keys and a bottle of water with us!" "But why a bottle of water? That lake is filled with water!" Benni said in a sarcastic way! "Ehm? I would not drink that water from the lake, although the lake is filled with clear soil water!" Vanessa answered, "Yeah! Guess what happen, when 30.000 people will swim there once! Haha!"

156 #thethommisterstory

"Yeah, but I prefer tap water from at home where I can be sure that it's clean and safe-that's what matter the most for me!" Vanessa said furthermore and suddenly she got a message from Kevin: "Waaah! F*cking Carina's driving me crazy!" "stupid little b*tch why can't she just unblock me and everything would be fine?" And Vanessa's good mood seemed to fade away when she read his message! "Hmm... what's wrong with them, they're my friends?" she thought while in the next moment, Kevin was calling her! "Yeah?" "Oh hey yeah, Vanessa! I am sorry, but my train will be delayed!" "Ah, No problem! We got time!" "What do you mean with 'we' I thought you would be alone?" Kevin asked her wondering, "No no! I am at the Seestadt-lake with Thomas Benni and Manuel!" Vanessa explained, "Boah...oida! I thought today we gonna to talk to Carina?" Kevin answered disappointed/upset! "Listen! You're all my friends, okay?" "Ah! I guess it's Kevin!" Thomas thought, "Well...just come to the Seestadt!" "Yeah, okay, but how do I get there?" Kevin asked, "Ehm? Where are you right now?" "Still on board of the Railjet- you know- I am only traveling with Railjets from Wiener Neustadt to Vienna!" "Yeah, I know, but can you tell me where you are exactly right now?" Vanessa asked once again, "Ehm... yeah... we stopped between Wien Liesing and Atzgersdorf and there are a bunch of Containers and at new looking apartment building next to me!" Kevin explained, "Well...listen! Just go till Hauptbahnhof, then take the S80 till Wien Stadlau and there you take the U2 line till Seestadt, okay?" (Although you can go till Aspern Nord with the S80 now and then change to the U2 line)