Crush02

They are in Sejeong's house. She can't believe that she invites Sehun to eat at her house. She feels nervous yet excited. When she prepared to cook something, Sehun starts singing quietly. Too quiet to someone notice but she can hear him. This is the first time she hears him singing and wow he's a great dancer but his voice is also great and so soft. All that she wants is to sit next to his as he sings until she falls asleep. But she realizes that will never happen. It's only in her imagination

"What are you cooking?" He stopped singing and asked her.

"Spaghetti." Sometimes she proud of herself because she's not bad at cooking. At least when she invited someone to eat at her house, she doesn't have to worry about what food she would like to eat, she always has an idea.

"O." His lips made a shape 'O' and continue to ask her,

"Why don't we talk about ourselves?" Sehun said.

"Talking about ourselves like how?"

"Sejeong-ah, we know each other for a long time but I don't even know what your hobby is and why you never talking with me at school, you never ask me anything." His voice is so calm but full of curiosity. 'How could I talk to him when he such a cold guy!' she said to herself.

"do you have a girlfriend?" she bluntly asked. Honestly, she really wants to know about his life, so much. But she never has courage ask.

"Why you suddenly-" Sehun voice sound shocked while looking at her

"You said I've never asked you anything. So right now I'm asking you, do you have a girlfriend or not?" she cuts him before he finishes his word.

"Yes, I have." He sighed.

"How long?"

"A year?" Sehun said.

Pang! Sejeong feels her heart broken in pieces. For fucking a year he has a relationship with someone and she never knows! She feels like crying inside. She thinks he's a single boy who lives alone and even though he has many friends, he never invites his friends to his house, especially girl and she's one of them. She tries to not make a weird face as he watching her.

"What's wrong, Sejeong-ah?" Sehun asked and Sejeong comes to her sense

"Nope. Good for you then. At least you have someone who will taking care of you." As she places a plate with spaghetti carbonara for him.

"Yeah, you're right." And he eats her food,

"Wow, I've never know you're good at cooking. This taste great!"

"You never ask, but thanks anyway."  Yes, he's the same. He never asks her about her life. He thinks that she has a simple life and she doesn't have any special skills, like cooking for example.

"Oh, sorry." 

"Don't say sorry. We're the same," you said bitterly. "So, why you still text me then?"

"Text you like..?" He confused.

"Text me every day in the morning."

"Ah... It's just you're my friend, Sejeong-ah. My only neighbour here and you live alone. I don't want you to feel lonely with my text." He said with a smile and rub his neck.

He's right. She feels lonely every morning but his text brightens up her day.

"Thank you, but you can stop now. I don't want your girlfriend being suspicious of me." 

and he's gone, back to his own house and now she feels sad.