Crush03

Sejeong didn't talk to Sehun for a month after that day. He never texts her again every morning, he never showed up at school, and she never texts him first to ask such a simple question like 'hey, how are you, where have you been" she has no courage. "What's wrong with him? What's wrong with me? What's wrong with us actually?" she questioned herself.

She's at home, alone. it's 9 pm and raining outside. She sits on her sofa, reading a book with a cup of tea. She doesn't like coffee, never. But Sehun loves it, she knows it for sure. Suddenly she heard someone knocked on her door. "I never had a guest before, and what time is it now?"  she thinks. She sighing as she opens the door, someone has already wet from the rain and when she looked up, it's Sehun.

"Oh my God, what are you doing?" Sejeong asks him, shocked and sounds worried.

"Can I go inside first?"

"Ah yeah, come in." she searching for a towel and give it to him.

"Thank you, Sejeong-ah."

"So, what are doing at someone's house at 9 in the night? And it's raining outside, why you don't take an umbrella with you? You will get si-," Suddenly a pair of lips press on her lips, soft and cold.

Yes, he kisses her. She shocked but she doesn't want to stop and kissed him back. She suddenly remembers that's a wrong idea, she stops him and he looks at her. She feels hot tears on her cheeks.

"I'll explain. Please don't cry." He touches her cheeks and looks at her. Sejeong chooses to remain silent.

"Sejeong-ah, I'm sorry. I didn't tell you that I lied," he confesses.

"Lied?" she confused.

"That day, when you asked me about having a girlfriend. I lied to you, I've never had a girlfriend." He looks down to the floor.

"I just want to see your reaction about me having a girlfriend, but when I said that I have a girlfriend, you didn't look jealous. You just want me to stop texting you. And I did. I tried to avoid you for the past month but damn, I can't."

"What are you talking about?"  she just doesn't understand.

"Listen Sejeong-ah, we're friends not only for a year but it's more than 10 years. You think I don't have any feelings to you? Even though we didn't talk often and I acted like I didn't care about you?" He ask.

"Umm, yeah?"

"It's because I don't want to show you my feelings for you!"  he almost shouting.

"W-what does it mean?"

"You don't get it? Want me to show you right now so you'll understand?" He asks her, and before she answers, he pressed his lips once again on her lips,

"I do like you Sejeong-ah, and I know that you have the same feeling for me." He smiles and continues kissing her.

"Hey, how do you know?" Sejeong shocked because no one knows about her feelings for him.

"About you like me too?"  she nodded.

"Hahaha, Sejeong-ah you're so innocent. Now, I'm asking you, why you kissed me back then if you don't have the same feelings?" Right. He's right. She feels her cheeks burn.

"And why don't you change your shirt because I don't want we get sick together just because I hug you in your wet shirt," she said and they were laughing.

She's waiting for him as he changes to one of her big shirts. When he sit next to her, she feels his hand on her waist,

"So, what are we now?" Sehun asked.

"Up to you, you never ask."

Sehun really understands what she means. So he placed his hands on her shoulder and she looks at him.

"Sejeong-ah I know I'm not a perfect human being. I don't have any courage to tell you this before. But you're perfect to me and I want you to fill the empty space in my life. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Ugh so cheesy, I'm gonna throw up," she said

"I take that as a yes." He kissed her and wrapped his arms on her waist.

Sejeong kissed him back and answer "Whatever, I just love you." And she smiled.

"I love you too, Sejeong-ah." 

Sejeong's dream comes true and now her crush is sitting next to her. Sehun is right next to Sejeong, wrapped his arms to her body, kiss top of her head and singing for her until she falls asleep.

-------------------------------------

This is originally my first writing, I feel so bad!

Thank you for reading, I love ya!