Crush01

Sejeong is a quiet-shy girl, but she's strong. She doesn't have many friends but Sehun is one of Sejeong friend for a long time, they couldn't even count. But she's not his best friend and same for Sehun, he's not her best friend. Just being good friends. Because they live close together and attend the same school since they were young. But Sejeong doesn't know much about Sehun. She doesn't know what he likes, what's his hobby, but dancing is one of his things that she knows. A very typical shy girl. She just pretending that he's one of her best friends because sometimes she always hangs out with him and everyone always asking her the same question, 'are you dating him' and all she can say is 'no, he's my friend, good friend'.  Sejeong sick to hear the same question because no one knows that she has a crush on him. It's been a long time since she likes him. But she doesn't have any courage to show it nor tell him. "it's impossible, he doesn't have the same feeling anyway, just forget it Sejeong!"  she said to herself.

'You have a message,' she read the notification on her cellphone.

06:21 Sehun: "Morning "

Yeah, Sehun always texts her in the morning, just to say good morning.

07:25 Sejeong: "Hi, morning for you too."

At the first time, she doesn't understand why he should text her first in the morning like who would text someone at 6 in the morning? She thought. But she always replies one hour later because she's too lazy to wake up.

But his morning text is one thing that makes her fall for him. He never greets her with such 'good morning' thing in real life, a rare thing if he tried talking to her when she's not alone. Because Sehun is a cold guy, too cold that makes everyone has a crush on him! But she feels something that she couldn't explain. Something that makes her heart beating so fast every time she sees him at school. His friends are her friends too, but they didn't know about her feelings for Sehun. She never talks about her life with others. She always keeps it.

"What's your plan after school?" Sehun suddenly asked her as he sits in front of her. There are not many people in the cafeteria. That's why he talks to her boldly. She's waiting for her next class, alone.

"Go home." Just simple answer came from her mouth. She's like different person when talking to him and she doesn't know why.

"Okay, text me then." He replies her with a smile then goes away.

Sejeong's house is not far from Sehun. That's why he always asking her the same question before class ended. He'll wait for her after class and walking home together. She doesn't have any idea why he always wants to go together. Maybe because she lives alone, and the same for him. Her parents live in a different country so she always lonely when she's at home and Sehun feel the same.

"Eat something before you go." she casually offered him. 

She just worried 'cause he always buys something to eat after walking her home and he didn't eat something healthy, like junk food and junk food. 'Live alone is hard, no one taking care of you. You have to make something to eat by yourself and you have nobody to talk to.'

He hesitant for a second before answer, "yeah, why not." and they both steps in.