Nolonger the beginning (Keeper of the Lost Cities)

A/N today I want to talk about the book series that is all over my profile- Keeper of the Lost Cities. This time it will be less of just me fangirling and more of my deep thoughts about the series. There will still be some ranting though. I was just thinking that there is no reason to do A/N because basically the whole thing is A/N so after this there will be none of that.

It is really hard for me to explain all of the feeling I have about KOTLC. I do have good feelings about it, I mean I've gone to two signings and have written some fan fiction on it so. . . . It's just that as I get older it seems a lot more cringey. And to be honest, Sophie's obliviousness is getting old, I mean she is fifteen- almost sixteen- and she acts like she is still a twelve year old. Don't get me wrong, I love keeper and it has been good to me and for me. Maybe I should do a separate story where I give my thoughts on each individual book. . . . I don't know. I still love the ships, I am a huge fan of Team Foster-Keefe, Lylie for the Winh, and Diana. I think it is a fun series and I definitely enjoyed fangirling back in the day. This is where I shall leave you. I didn't really say much but. . . Nobody is going to read this so. . . . It doesn't matter. Bye!