Foreword

Welcome to my first story on Wattpad!

Some of the stories you will read from me are inspired by my lucid dreams. They often kept me entertained and sometimes terrified through my nights. 

These dreams made me question my morals, reality, sanity, and who I am as a person, while others gave me an adventure or an escape from this world. By delivering these stories to you, I hope you can experience the same.

Some information will remain kept from you throughout the story, leaving you in the dark—not unlike some of the characters you will get to know. 

The goal behind this is to spark your imagination while allowing you to fill some of the gaps with your own headcanon.

If this kind of writing is for you and I have piqued your interest, I welcome you to my little refuge in the darker corners of the mind.

A world of grotesque and darkness awaits. 

Please let me be your guide. I've got such sights to show you...

***

Disclaimer:

This story is a work of fiction. While many details depicted in this book, such as German architecture, customs, specific agencies, and public offices, are real, any resemblance to persons living or dead, as well as historical events and locations, is coincidental.

Some of the described emotional and horrific experiences (like sleep paralysis) are based on my real-life struggles. However, they were dramatized to accomplish the vision of this book.

***

PS:

Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments section or write me a message. I'm grateful for any form of support, and I will take your suggestions to heart.

***

Copyright Notice: 

© March 2020 Andre D. Kraven | All rights reserved.