one

Tell them you didn't do it.

"Mr Irwin, I'm gonna ask you one last time. Did you kill Vicky Hansen?" The judge asked Ashton. 

No! Tell them you didn't.

"But I did." I whispered.

"Who are you talking to?" My lawyer asked him quietly. 

Don't tell him about me.

"Just to myself." I answered quickly.

Stand up and leave the building.

And so did I. I got up, ignoring all the people calling my name, leaving the court.

I ran down the streets, leaving the city behind me. The wind blew through my short hair as I made my way through the woods. 

"Where am I going?" I asked.

You'll find somewhere to sleep. Run 3 miles east, there will be a small house. The owners are out of town until tomorrow evening. You can sleep there. 

I just nodded and kept on running. I left the woods and came into a small village which seemed to be so peaceful, people would come here to live with their family. 

Go left now. You can already see the house. It's the red one.

It was true. I turned to the right and saw a red house in front of me. 

The key is under the weird plastic dog next to the porch

I took the key and opened the front door. The house was furnitured really modern with a lot of white. The owners must have a lot of money.

You can rest until tomorrow morning. You'll leave at 10.

I went into the kitchen and searched for something to eat. I ended up making myself a cheese sandwich. 

"Thanks for leading me out of that hell" I said.

Shut up and eat. 

After I finished eating I looked for a bed upstairs. 

I let the day replay in my head. That morning my mother woke me up because the police wanted to take me to the court for my trial. The way to the court was quite short but I didn't say a word to anyone. They didn't deserve it.

The next morning I woke up from a voice saying:" I'll make you something to eat, honey!" 

"Thanks Michael. But no noodles please, we had them yesterday." 

Fuck! The owners of the house are back.