sʇuǝɯɓɐɹℲ s,ɹoɥʇn∀

Hello everyone, first of all, thank you for clicking this book! Everyone must have loved Fumikage-kun at some point, right? Well, he's my fav character right from the beginning - i mean, the moment he displayed his Quirk oh my gosh oh my gosh OH MY GOODNESS (with all-might's expression) i knew he's the one for me HAHAHAHA

How about you peeps? Care to eleborate how you 'fell in love' with him?

Btw!

This is my second fanfic - which used to be edited and deleted countless times because it was shit in the past. It used to go with a number of names - from 'Losing You' to 'This is How I die' and it was like... Two years ago (2017 maybe).

I updated the chapters until it almost reach 20 and somehow it went differently from how I imagined it from the start. So I deleted them and left the prologue to be display... On ao3 while I deleted them completely on my other wattpad account.

Of course, I haven't update them for a long time.

^ before I decided to delete my acc along my work completely

I hoped this one lasted longer.

kismet

/ˈkɪzmɛt/

Learn to pronounce

noun

destiny; fate.

"what chance did I stand against kismet?"

(A twisted love story about a dead girl and her childhood friend, Tokoyami Fumikage)

If you're curious about my other fanfic - my very first fanfic was irrelevant unless you loved Villainos cartoon show and liked to read my fanfic about them. You could visit my other account (draft-witch) to read them (although I felt like it was shit too)

🤡☠️ English wasn't my first language, but I'll try to make it bearable for everyone. I'm still improving myself through fanfic so feel free to kindly point it out in the comment section and please do not be rude as well. If someone already pointed it out, it doesn't mean that you have to repeat it again. Don't being annoying to each other, okay?

Pictures belonged to the original creator.

Btw what do you guys think about me starting another ao3 acc and posted it there? Or wattpad was the easiest place to... U knoww what i meant.