𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ▎

.3rd

    “You're late again,” The hardly fourteen years old bird headed boy commented as his childhood friend suddenly appeared out of nowhere onto the seat in front of him

    “You're late again,” The hardly fourteen years old bird headed boy commented as his childhood friend suddenly appeared out of nowhere onto the seat in front of him. The glasses boy sitting right next to the dark spiky twin-tail haired girl jolted up from his seat in surprise because of it. Reo flashed him a grin, giving him a peace sign, before turning to her childhood friend sitting behind her. 

        “I woke up late.” she scratched her cheeks, and Fumikage noticed the dark outline underneath her eyes but opted to not comment anything about it.

       Both of them sat next to the windows, and it wasn't surprising to Fumikage anymore that Reo always uses her Quirk for her own conveniennce when she was running late.

       Their exchanges were usually short ever since he scolded Reo for trying to ruin his peace with her constant chatter. But now Fumikage became more concerned and fearful of her reaction once she found out about his dream of being a hero.

      Fumikage fully knew what kind of a hero Black Rain was, since he witnessed him abusing her daughter beforehand, and although it never made it to the news, everyone around the area already had some suspicions that he had been abusing his secret daughter.

       Better yet, it was in neighborhood where peoples usually mind their own business. Kuromi Kaizo hid his daughter Kuromi Reo from the entire world because he needed to protect her. Everyone who knew about it acknowledged and respected his decision.

        But no one ever thought that he could be abusive towards his own daughter after his wife's death. Even Fumikage was surprised that Reo never bothered to mention it to him until he saw everything.

     Well, it was partly his own fault for casting her away so many times.

      After the mentioned hero's fabulous death, Reo and her stepmother move out from that neighborhood. They decided to stay in an apartment which was surprisingly far from her school. But her stepmother knew about her Quirk and made sure she uses that Quirk of hers to go to the school if needed.

       What she didn't know was Reo couldn't teleport more than five kilometres at the time, or else something gore might happen to her.  Not to mention, the side-effects causes her kidneys felt like it was exploding, and it took hours for that side-effects to go away.

        Sighing, Fumikage turn to the window, thinking of ways to inform Reo about his plans without hurting her feelings. He knew how the girl felt for heroes, and how she viewed this world after everything happened to her. Fumikage aspired to be her hero, wanting to save her from the darkness of viewing the world with the same perspective as villains.

       Still, his darkness and brooding self could never shine down her path, but bringing her down even more.

      Reo might be perfect in every senses, looks, maturity (which sometimes she pretended not to have one), exceptionally capable of doing everything, and possessed a great intelligence. But she didn't know how to express her feelings to the others.