Virtual Freddy x Bryan

This was requested by KivaEspeon, not gonna lie...this ship confuses me! But you requested it so here it is, I tried my best. Sorry it took so long to come out things have just been really crazy, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...

Bryan's POV:

I feel terrible for everything I've done to Virtual Freddy. The others told me all about what happened back when Evil Bryan was in control and what I did.

When they finished telling me everything my first thought was to go find Virtual Freddy and apologize properly. He needed to understand that I didn't mean to hurt him the way I did, that I wasn't me when it happened.

It took a while of walking around but I eventually found him in my office just sitting there. Which made me kinda confused on why, 'Was he looking for me?', I pushed that thought away as I went in front of him and decided to just say hi.

"Erm...hi Virtual Freddy." I said awkwardly as he just looked at me with this weird expression that I couldn't understand. "Hello Bryan." Virtual Freddy said with a kind of bored tone as he got up on his feet.

"Um...what are you doing in my office?" I decided to just ask him to get it over with. "I was actually looking for you." He said casually as he answered my question which surprised me. "What for?" I asked as he looked at me and then down at the floor. "I want to start over..." Now I really was surprised. "Really!?" I practically screamed as I felt myself become over runned with a bunch of different emotions all at once. Virtual Freddy just looked at me as he slowly nods his head yes. This makes me so happy that I can't help but get on both knees and hug him tightly as he starts to squirm a bit.

"O-Okay you can let go now!" He yelled as he finally pulled himself out of my grip. But I don't care I'm just glad he wants to start over. This time it'll be better now that Evil Bryan is gone.

I'll be better...for him I have to!

THE END

My God this was soooo rushed and fast paced I'm so sorry! This definitely wasn't my best work...I'm sorry.