5

I was at Sam's place and I was cooking alongside Kim while the guys were out training and helping Quil since he shifted. " So how is the last week of school?" I asked her as we finished up baking some cookies and chocolate chip brownies. " I am glad to me done with it I mean for this semester I know I have another year before I am fully done with college but right now I am just gonna focus on this year and be done with it" she replied. I nodded my head and plated all the food that we cooked while the baked goods cooled off and the others were baking.

By the time that the guys did the howling call to tell us they were back, we were dancing and having fun being girls. We went separate ways when the guys got closer. " Hello baby," Sam said as he walked in and kissed my cheek " Hi Sammy" I greeted " hi angel" Paul greeted coming over and kissing me. I smiled "Hi Pauly" I replied they both smiled "go sit with the others food is done," I tell them and then usher them to the table. Kim walked back over after she was greeted by Jared. "Hello, Kim," Sam and Paul said " Hello guys" she replied " Hi Jare," I said " Hello Remy" he replied " Hi Quil," Kim and I said " Hi girls" he replied.

Once we set the food on the table and let the guys have at it since we ate while dancing we cleaned up the kitchen then walked over and joined the guys. " So how are you taking this shifting so far," Kim asked " it's something to get used to, I mean it wasn't every day I would shift into a huge wolf when something triggered it" he replied.

Once they finished eating Jared and Quil did the dishes without being asked which Kim and I thanked them after we told them they didn't have to do that.

"How does it feel Remy being an imprint to two shifters?" Quil asked " it's not anything I ever thought would happen, but they make me happy they love me, I love them and make them happy so that's all that matters" I replied. "Are you three living together?" he asked " not as of yet," Paul said "but we will when the time comes" Sam replied. I looked at the two and winked.

"Oh before I forget this is fair warning, I don't know how Kim will do about the situation should it ever happen but should some human ever hit you either one then I will put them on their ass faster then they will blink. I don't care if they did it five minutes prior when I find out and they are around me I will lay their ass out" I tell Sam and Paul. "Protective already huh," Sam said " just like the two of you are with me and I am positive will do the same for me" I replied and they both nodded their heads agreeing.

"I am not a violent person but I will tell them off," Kim said " I don't see Jared being hit for nothing like I would Paul and Sam," Quil said

I laughed while Sam and Paul nodded their heads. " More Paul then Sam though," Kim said " Yea casue he is a hothead" Jared stated. "But he is my hot head and Sam is my alpha," I tell them making Sam and Paul look at me. I smirked while they winked at me.

"So... whipped," Jared said while Quil made the whipping said craking me and Kim up. "Jare is the same with Kim and trust me Quilly when you imprint you will be "whipped" as well.