18

Few months in my pregnancy and it's hard to believe I am gonna be a mommy. It just seems so unreal. Sam and Paul tell him how fast our babies's heartbeats are which from my doctor visits Carlisle assured me that it's normal for their heartbeats to be beating that fast.

I Have done so many window shopping and unisex shipping with Sam and Paul. Since we decided to not know of their genders and just be surprised. They had comforted a guest room into a nursery and decorated it.

I split the closet one side of twin one and the other side for twin two. We got some cutie unisex onesies, bibs, and pacis. I folded and put them away one the twin's side they belonged to and then carefully stood up and made my way downstairs.

"Hungry? like I have to ask" I joked as I got started on cooking dinner. I greeted the shifters as they walked in and the wives as they walked in.

"So news is Swan is getting married" Embry said and I rolled my eyes and shook my head before I hopped up on the counter right as Paul walked over and stood between my legs and smiled while rubbing my belly. " Yea she was propsed to the night before the new born fight" Quil confirmed.

I sighed and rested my head on Paul's shoulder and groaned which got Sam attention and he walked over and checked on me. "You ok?" he asked " she hates Bella and everyone knows it yet they are talking about her and it's aggrivated her" Paul said as he and Sam rubbed my belly, legs, and back.

Sam kissed my head and I looked up at him. I was crying which when I am very mad or aggrivated I cry. He wiped my cheek and Paul wiped the other.

"Are you al lgonan go to that wedding?" Emmy asked and I whimpered " Excuse me" I murmered and Paul stepped back and I got off the counter and checked the food before  I stired the food on the stove. "I am sorry baby" Paul said kissing the back of my head. "Want me to deal with it?" Sam asked and I looked at him not saying nothing and he nodded then kissed my forehead which I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes when Sam moved awway from me and Paul wrapped his arms around me and swayed with me while Sam walked over to where everyone was sitting. " You all are not being helpful so, here is how things are gonna go. Remy has let it be known very well and so many times that she can not stand Bella, yet you all talk about her like she is the greatest thing. Well from this point forth shifters are not to mention or bring up bella or her name, that is an order. As for the non shifters can you stop bringing her up and talking about her in respect to Remy" Sam said

I wiped my eyes and looked over "Yes alpha" the shifters said "yea, of course we can" Emmy and Kimmy said. "Thank you" I said and they all looked at me and seen that I had cried. "Are you ok?" Leah asked "I am claming down from being aggrivated" I replied and finished cooking before Paul and I started to put the food in bowls and Sam grabbed the plates and utensils.

"We are sorry, we know how much you dislike Bella" Embry said "So why mention her knowing I can't stand her?" I asked looking at him. He said nothing and I shook my head and grabbed some bowls with food and walked over and placed the food on the table and Sam placed the utensils and plates on the table.

"Ladies first," Kimmy said I chuckled and looked at her. After the girls got them some food the guys dug in while I grabbed and warmed up my food I had made myself earlier and made to much at the time so I am gonna finish it now.