Chapter 1 : Welcome To English

**Arianna's P.O.V **

"Girl You Know I Cant Do That Its A School Night" I Said Practically Whispering Into The Phone. "Awh , Come On Its Not Like She'll Find Out"

Right Now I Was In The Middle Of Arguing With My Friend Lauren About Whether Or Not I Should Sneak Out And Go To The Fair Grounds With Her And My Other Friend Christi. I Dont Know Why They Wait Until The Night Before The First Day Of School To Try To Get Me To Sneak Out.

"Lauren Its Not About That. You Know How I Am About School, Especially Since Tomorrow Is The First Day" There Was A Long Pause Before She Responded Back. "Okay, Just Dont Forget You're Walking To School With Me Tomorrow" "Kay. Bye " I Said Hanging Up The Phone.

I Got My Schedule In The Mail Last Week And I Have English First Period With Lauren And Christi. Senior Year Turn Up! But Not Too Much.

"ARI !!!" My Mom Yelled From Downstairs. " Yes Momma ?" I Yelled Back. When She Didnt Answer Me I Went Downstairs To See What She Wanted. I Hate When My Mom Does This.

"Can You Do Those Few Dishes For Me Baby? I Know You Have School Tomorrow But My Feet Are Killing Me." She Said.

"Sure Ma." I Replied. I Like To Help Around The House Sometimes Because I Know Its Been Hard For Her Taking Care Of Me And My Little Brother Amarion Since My Dad Died.

I Did The Dishes And Went Back Upstairs To My Room To Lay Down. I Got In My Bed And Slowly Drifted Off To Sleep.

______________________________________________________

**NEXT MORNING**

" Ari, You Still Meeting Me?" Laured Asked Over The Phone. "Yeah, I'll Be There In Five." I Answered.

I Hurried Up And Did My Hygiene, And Put My Hair In A Bun. I Grabbed My Backpack And I Was Out The Door .

"Why Are You So Late? You Said You'd Be Here In 5, 10 Minutes Ago." Lauen Said. "Maybe Im Not Late. Maybe You're Just Early. Besides, My Bun Took Longer Than Usual." I Responded.

" Your Hair Is Not An Excuse Young Lady" Lauren Said Playfully. "Hey, Why Isnt Cristi Walking With Us Today?" I Asked And Lauren Said One Word. "Dayshawn"

Dayshawn Is Christi's Boyfriend That She's Been Dating For Like 8 Months But He's A Player And I Dont Like Him. He's Cute But He Flirts With Other Girls When She's Not Around And Christi Is Clueless. Me And Lauren Tried To Tell Her But She Keeps Saying He's Not Like That So I Just Left The Situation Alone.

"Whatever, Lets Go." I Said.

A Few Minutes Later We Were In Front Of South High, Along With A Few Other Students.

Me And Lauren Walked Past Christi And Dayshawn Sucking Eachothers Faces Off. It Was Truly Disgusting.

I Shrugged It Off And Continued Walking With Lauren Down The Crowded Hallway Until We Reached Mr. Knickson's Room.

We Went In And Sat Next To Eachother. Mr.Knickson Wrote Something On The Board That Read
"Welcome To English"

__________________________________________________

So That Was Chapter One! Enjoying The Story So Far? Vote!