Chapter 9 : Fun

*** Chresanto P.O.V ***

Lately I've been getting text messages from Marcus and Roscoe. I don't know what I'm finna do.

Down here in Atlanta, I don't have no way to make money, and I Aint getting no Bullshit Ass real job, Fuck That.

I got two months to get this money and so far, a Nigga Aint makin No progress .

*** Arianna P.O.V ***

Its been a month since I met Chresanto. We've become closer than I expected us to be.

Everyday after school he Walks me home and we hang out at my house. My mom doesn't care about him because she thinks of us as "cousins" because her and Jennifer are close.

We act like cousins around her, but when she leaves he stays to help me babysit Amarion and lets just say we dont do things that cousins do .

Im not saying we do the nasty or anything like that. We just ... kiss and stuff. Its not like i try to though.

We get bored, start play fighting, then he always ends up on top of me, my arms are above my head and next thing I know we're having a make out session.

When he starts feeling on me, we stop because I dont think im ready for all of that.

Anyways, Chres is on his way to come get me. His mom lets him borrow her car as long as he's doing "Productive" things.

We're going to the library because our parents decided that It'd be a good idea for me to tutor him.

Honestly, I think he's getting bad grades on purpose and using this tutor thing as an excuse to get away for a moment.

And really, I'm all for it.

My phone vibrated indicating I got a text message.

C- Im Here, Come Outside Babe.

I smiled at my phone and grabbed my things and ran outside.

As soon as he saw me he got out the car and opened the door for me.

I got in and put my seatbelt on as he went around to the drivers side and got in.

He started the engine, turned up the music, and we got to going.

We were driving for about 5 minutes when he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, one hand on the steering wheel. I turned my head and smiled.

I was looking out the window when i noticed we passed the library.

"Chres" I said as I turned down the music.

"Huh?"

"We passed the library."

"Mhm. I know." He said, smirking at me. "You trust me?"

"Yeah" I Said as we pulled up at a stop light.

He kissed my hand, still locked into his. "We finna have some fun"

A few moments later we pulled up at the movies. I thought it was kind of nice that he was actually listening to me when we were walking when I said I wanted go to the movies.

When he got out and came and opened the door for me i was cheesing so hard.

He got us tickets to see 'Love in its oddest form' (I Made That Up Btw, Carry On) he got us popcorn with drinks and he let me put M&M's In the popcorn.

I could tell he wasnt that interested in the movie but the whole time we were watching it he put his arms around me.

A couple times his hand "slipped" and touched my boob but, I let it slide.

By the time we got out the movie theater, it was 9:00 and dark outside.

"Ari" Chres Said as we got in the car.

"Yes?" I responded.

"Ever been to a party?"

"No... Why?"

"You going to one tonight"

_________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Im starting to become more dedicated to this book and im putting my other one on hold, sorta.

So vote , comment && FMOI : @Fvckyofeelinss_

Peace && Love ✌❤ -Kiana