The Monster's Babysitter: 1

Natasha rushed back through the headquarter, heavily breathing as she heard the name she hated the most again. And worse? She was about to babysit him, although Fury didn't called it that way, she knew she was about to babysit that puny God.

And she couldn't, she wouldn't, she hated him. Not just because he had played with her partner's mind but because he left an impact on her.

It took atleast 15 minutes after she arrived in the headquarters, obviously mad and upset. Out of all agents Fury could pick to babysit the God, why would the hell he'd pick her?

This is torture.

Natasha didn't waste any second and busted to Fury's office, surprising him with the attitude, “You can't be serious!” She exclaimed, her mouth hung open, “I don't want this mission!”

Fury twitched his lips and clicked his tongue, “I wouldn't consider this as mission”

Natasha glared at him, “It's still a no whether you like it or not” She stated, crossing her arms over her chest.

Nick wasn't really challenged, he knew he could persuade her even if how a big this thing is, she couldn't win in an argue with Fury.

He sighed and stood up, brushing his fingers lightly on his table, “I wouldn't reject such offer” He replied at the redhead.

The spy raised a brow, “An offer? Explain to me how exactly this is an offer?”

Fury's lips formed into a playful smirk, looking directly at Natasha who still had her arms crossed and annoyed look. He lets out a soft chuckle.

“You can torture him. Torment him. Break him. Do things at him as you please. You wanted revenge for Barton, right?”

“Still,” she looked her dry lips, “Clint can do so much worst than I can, he was the one affected the most. Not me”

He sat back down again, twinning his hands and placed it on top of his table, shaking his head, “Clint had moved on to my surprise, he rejected my offer and decided to resign--he's gone back to his family. Only you can do this, Romanoff”

She sighed, letting Fury win. I mean, he always does, with all these negotiates and deals he offers, there is no way she can turn it down. But with the thought of spending an hour and possibly more, with Loki each day, it bugs her.

Well atleast she could do anything she'd like to do. Torture him, and maybe even kill him--but impossible? Unless he's--

“Loki's stripped from his powers. There is no need to worry” Fury butts in, which formed a playful smile on Natasha's face.

Natasha hummed in response, actually quite impressed by his offer, not impressed-- she's surprised and delighted. Loki had tortured her, maybe not physically but mentally, he kept appearing to her dreams, her nightmares.

And worst? She was giving herself to him, riding him hard and pounding on his cock, kissing his mouth filled with such torturous words, begging for him to fuck her hard.

She closed her eyes on the thought and placed her hands on her hips, looking like a mad teacher about to burst infront of the class.

“Wonderful then,” she says, “and what do I owe you in return Nick?”

“Make him work for us”

Her eyebrow quirked up, not expecting that kind of answer but oh well, it shouldn't be that hard a task. She will and would do anything to persuade that piece of bullshit.

The spy nodded her head attentively, “But... No security cameras or mics, whatever happens between me and Loki, I want it to be a secret. So, when do I start?”

Fury nodded, it wasn't really a hard thing to do so, nor does he want to interfere and know what she would be doing to Loki in that cell. “Fair enough then, you can start today at 5pm, I'll have some agents take the cameras away. You're dismissed”

Natasha smirked, and so she is dismissed, walking away with a face of mischief. She really won't make Loki have a peace in his stay here at SHIELD, and certainly not when she's around babysitting.

- . - . -

He heard the lock on the door open, not that he really cared, but he felt something, someone perhaps, familiar standing infront of his cell. He was laying down on the uncomfortable bed they had provided him, looking straight at the ceiling.

The God turned his head to meet the company they had given to him, her fiery red hair were now longer, her eyes looking at him directly, although not that kind of scary look, he knows she was up to something he would surely hate and her famous smirk was plastered on her face.

He slowly sat down, and a small smile crept on his face, “Well, is this not a first,” he spoke, “delighted to see you again--Agent Romanoff, or shall I call you with the name... Natalia?

Nice move, she thought. But she makes sure it wasn't gonna impact her. If something or someone is gonna be impacted, Natasha will make sure it would be him.

She stood a step closer to the cell and answered, “Whatever as you may please. And to be fair, I would like to call you--Loki, the rejected God of Mischief, Thor's shadow, his father's least favorite, whom everyone is afraid of. The monster whom parents tell their children about at night

He certainly did not expect that. Right now, he was trying to keep his self together besides what she just said, trying to let it pass. But he's gonna make sure, after this, after all of this, and when he will have his powers back, he would torture Natasha Romanoff in a way no one could ever think of. He will.

“And what do you know about me to call me such things?” Loki replied, raising his brow.

Natasha then, pressed the password of his cell as it opened, surprising Loki with the act. She should be frightened then, because even if with no magic, Loki is sure he could still be able to hurt her.

She entered the cell with light footsteps, approaching him who had a look of curiosity on his face, she could tell he was raging with anger--and that, she expected.

Natasha sighed, “I know you enough,” she answers, sitting on the bed next to him “you're a monster... And I'm no exception”

At first, when Natasha made a move of sitting, he was kind of surprised, who would dare to sit beside him? Although without his magic, he was and is scary.

But her answer, it surprised him the most. On what earth would she say such thing? Why is she suddenly like this? Acting like she was on his side, like she understands him.

Maybe she does, but still, why? He hadn't expected it to come this way.

“Mortal. Whatever game are you playing with me, I swear to you, I am in no mood to be part of it” Loki firmly said.

Natasha looked down, she looked kind of sincere--well she wasn't, this was part of the plan, her plan, and although she felt some kind of self pity too, she wouldn't let it go too deep.

“Believe what you want Loki, but we both are the same, aren't we? I killed hundreds of people ever since I was young, you have mentioned it the last time we have met. You should know too, that I am no exception”

Loki hated dramas. Such as this. But her story, it always sparks an interest on him, he wants to know more, to know who she really is deep inside, and when the time finally came, he would torture her with it.

“Tell me”