(HELP ME) Harvest Moon: More Friends Of Mineral Town

Do any of you play this game?

I love it, and I played it a few years ago. If you don't know what this game is about, Google it. If you decide to play it or not, maybe you call help me with my next question.

Which bachelor would be the best?

There are 5 mains options: Cliff, Kai, Rick, Gray and Doctor.

They all have 'heart events' in which hearts will appear on their icon in different colours indicating different stages of your friendship/relationship. It goes in this order: black, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, red, then a bigger red heart, in which stage you can propose using a blue feather.

Cliff came to Mineral Town (that's the setting) with some money and tried to live off it while trying to find a job. If you don't offer him the job at the winery on Fall 14, he will permanently leave Mineral Town. He's pretty shy, okay VERY shy as I kinda consider him a bit introverted, but he's nice. He cares for you a lot, and he's pretty much the Dork Diaries Brandon Roberts in Harvest Moon. Your rival for him is Ann, the girl who runs the Inn where he stays at with her father Doug.

Next is Kai, who only comes during the Summer. Kai is very difficult to get, since usually it would take around 3 seasons to get a blue heart. Unless you work extra hard to make him like you, you have to wait for Summer every year for him to come along then flirt with him. He works at his seaside lodge at the beach where you can buy food from him. He's a really perky, friendly kid. Not only that, but he's also considered a ladies man and playboy. This testimony comes from our next bachelor, Rick, who we'll be getting onto shortly and hates Kai. If you marry him, you'll get the beach cottage. Your rival for him is Popuri, the girl who works at Poultry Farm.

Then there's Rick. Rick works at Poultry Farm with his mother Lillia and younger sister Popuri. His mother is sick, and his father is away trying to find a cure for her. Rick is mad at him for leaving so he considers himself to be the man of the family. Rick is also hates Kai, as he and Popuri supposedly have a thing going on. He's friendly as well, and he's an easy guy to get along with. Supposedly one of the easiest of the five bachelors. Kinda geeky, I suppose. Your rival for him is Karen, the girl who works at the town supermarket with her parents and Rick's childhood friend.

After that we have Gray. Gray is a trainee blacksmith at Saibara's, his grandfather's blacksmith shop. Gray says his grandad pushes him too hard so it's great if you calm him when he's exasperated with his grandad's critism. Gray comes out as rude, but once you get to know him he's actually pretty okay. He has a strange liking for branches, so it'll be easy for you to get him to like you. It's just what you say to him that you have to be careful of. He also goes to the library often, so the librarian Mary will be your rival for him.

Lastly, we have Doctor. Doctor is, well, the doctor of Mineral Town. He's very focused and dedicated with his work so it may seem as if all he cares about is medical things. However, this is proven untrue as later on in your relationship, he will care a lot for you. He's very serious, but it's really, REALLY awesome when he gets happy. After you're married, he'll start being more of a husband/father rather than a doctor. After you get your first child, he'll be more overprotective than anything. Kinda like the Nico di Angelo of Harvest Moon. Your rival for him is Elli, the nurse who works at his clinic.

So there you have it.

All these years, I've been choosing Cliff but now I'm starting to reconsider. I've already ruled out Kai and Rick, as they are not my type. Doctor, Gray and Cliff are the eligible choices. I would mostly prefer Doctor or Cliff but Gray is like second to both of them.

I like Cliff and Doctor a lot, so who do you think?

Cliff or Doctor?

(P.S. Cliff looks kinda mysterious and cute while Doctor looks kinda hot. Okay really hot.)