Chapter 3

*Mitch's POV*

I got out of the shower and saw that Jerome was done unpacking, and was staring at a picture of me and Emily. I wasn't sure why... He had known about her for a while and had even met her during one of our Skype calls.

Jerome noticed me watching him and put the picture down.

"Hey Mitch! What do you want to do today?" He said. I looked at the clock, it was 12.25.

"It's up to you Biggums, your the guest." I said. I saw a smile on his face, and he look as if he were in great thought.

"How about we go out to lunch, then go dollar skating, then go to Walmart, get some stuff their then trash the place and get thrown out?" Jerome said.

"As fun as that sounds, I have a date at five with Emily." I said. Jerome frowned at her name once again. "But we can go to lunch, anywhere you want. We can save dollar skating and trashing Walmart until tomorrow. How about after lunch we record for a couple hours then I go on my date, then we can stay up all night editing."

"Deal!" Said Jerome.

*Jerome's POV*

I was a little upset that Mitch had no intent on canceling his date tonight. I mean that girl Emily is around all year long, and I am only here for a little bit. But what can I say Mitch is Emily's boyfriend, what right do I have to be angry or even jealous?

We started getting ready for lunch. I grabbed my jeans and shirt, while Mitch grabbed jeans and his red and black checkered hoodie. I loved that hoodie. Mitch looked so good in it...

*Mitch's POV*

I quickly put on my hoodie, and stared in the mirror. It wasn't long before o realized Jerome was staring at me. Just staring at me. How long had he been there? Why was he there?

I shook away the thoughts and turned to face Jerome.

"What's up?" I asked. He snapped out of his daze and looked somewhat embarrassed when he realized I caught him staring.

"Um yeah I was wondering if your ready?" Jerome said.

"Just let me grab my wallet and we can leave.". I said running over to my nightstand to grab my wallet.

We walked outside and got into my fancy new sports car.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere." Jerome answered. "But I could really go for a burger."

"Burgers it is."

I drove to one of the best burger places in town (and probably one of the most expensive, but I didn't mind.  I didn't see Jerome often, so this was a special occasion.  We parked and got out of the car.  We walked in the dinner and waited to be seated.

"How many?" Said a waiter.

"Table for two!" Me and Jerome said and the same time then looked at each other an laughed.

"Ok then... Follow me to you table." Said the waiter.

He took us to some table that was in some corner. 

For the next hour we ate and laughed about stories that each other told.  Then Jerome told me about his ex girlfriend and all laughter came to a stop.  I was shocked. Why would his girlfriend do this to him? Why would his cousin do this to him?  Feelings of rage and sorrow blended within me as I raged on with Jerome about the stupidity of his ex. 

But the weird thing was, he wasn't really so concerned about trying to get her back, ya I didn't blame him. But it didn't even seem like he was locking to get a new girlfriend. He didn't tell me about any new girls, as her normally would.  He didn't even point out the hot girls in the room.  But I didn't question it we just ate and left.